Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 5 Oct 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Posiesmum View Post
It is with noting that Grayson Perry is nether transgender nor non gender specific.
His pastime is mountain biking apparently. Seems a good self publicist and is worth about 5 million quid, his vases fetch a fortune. Has a wife and daughter. You’ll know all this but thought others may be interested in his background.

Edited at 05:11 PM.
YorkshireT is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
Enjoyed the second episode, it certainly gives you a lot to think about
I am thoroughly enjoying it. He is a highly intelligent man and I admire him (and his wife) very much . He curated the summer exhibition a couple of years back and it was the best one by far that I have been at - challenging, colourful and fun. I think he is bringing all these qualities into this very interesting show - I will be left wanting more but yes I can see it may leave some people feeling uncomfortable or puzzled in their Ikea armchairs . . . .
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I am thoroughly enjoying it. He is a highly intelligent man and I admire him (and his wife) very much . He curated the summer exhibition a couple of years back and it was the best one by far that I have been at - challenging, colourful and fun. I think he is bringing all these qualities into this very interesting show - I will be left wanting more but yes I can see it may leave some people feeling uncomfortable or puzzled in their Ikea armchairs . . . .
I have to say I expected not to like him but I would very much like to go out on a mountain bike trail with him as he is intelligent and entertaining.
Old 5 Oct 20, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I have to say I expected not to like him but I would very much like to go out on a mountain bike trail with him as he is intelligent and entertaining.
If you didnt seen his Art Club earlier this year then definitely work a catchup too
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Ikea? No Duresta darling ... 😂
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rebelrebel View Post
Ikea? No Duresta darling ... 😂
I am proud I don’t even know what Duresta is.
Old 5 Oct 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
This has been a great watch!
He is a very interesting and intelligent man .
He has done a few celebrity Gogglebox with his wife nd daughter
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Not for me thanks.
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
This has been a great watch!
He is a very interesting and intelligent man .
He has done a few celebrity Gogglebox with his wife nd daughter
I haven’t seen google box for a while but would love to see them all on that too - thanks for the heads up 👍
Old 5 Oct 20, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

We absolutely LOVED his lockdown art program. Really enjoyed it. He's such an interesting person. I cant believe we missed this USA show, I meant to record it but forgot. I'm going to bookmark it on catchup right now! Grayson was the year below my husband at school, he remebers him well (same school my children are at now). We are lucky to have some of his work at our local museum. I think a lot of people think of him in his "girls dress" but don't realise there's much more to him than that. Right... off to sort the television out!
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List