Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 30 Nov 20, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile Road Trip today - well comparatively!

For the first time in over four weeks I am leaving my small town and venturing into Outer London to collect an item from Smyths Toy Store. I am ridiculously excited at a trip on the hated North Circular. It's actually given me a boost, it's one of those flipping presents that always sells out and it is not available at either of my closer stores.
Whoever thought we'd come to this?
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

I am excited as I have a live one to one with a guy from my network club that will be walking 2m apart along the sea front
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
For the first time in over four weeks I am leaving my small town and venturing into Outer London to collect an item from Smyths Toy Store. I am ridiculously excited at a trip on the hated North Circular. It's actually given me a boost, it's one of those flipping presents that always sells out and it is not available at either of my closer stores.
Whoever thought we'd come to this?
Shows just how boring life’s become if the North Circular can instil excitement!

I managed to get a sought after item from Smyths at Beckton, after driving there I realised once again that I hate driving on that part of the A13. Worth it but would seriously consider my purchase if that was the only store with stock in the future.

My excitement today is having to venture up the road to drop a parcel at the post office 😂
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Oh yes I agree with you about the A13 !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
I am excited as I have a live one to one with a guy from my network club that will be walking 2m apart along the sea front
I would love to see the sea so I think that's quite exciting!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Know what you mean. I got dressed up to go and collect my Tesco shopping!
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Me and Mrs MH went to a garden centre yesterday and interesting how it's classed as essential shopping.

I should mention that this is the first time Mrs MH went in a shop in months but she needed more baubles for the tree so it was essential I guess.

Edited at 09:08 AM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

I get excited about all sorts of things that I wouldn’t have even thought about before. Even a trip to the Post Office felt like a day out yesterday!
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
I would love to see the sea so I think that's quite exciting!
I work near Canvey, does that count as sea? Actually nearer to the River Crouch!
Old 1 Dec 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
I work near Canvey, does that count as sea? Actually nearer to the River Crouch!
Didn't Ian Dury mention Crouch in one of his songs?
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List