Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Sep 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
FeFe
VIP Dibber

FeFe's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by FeFe View Post
We’ve also came across this as I’ve posted in the other thread
I’ve picked my seats for my flight out on the 12th June but did a dummy booking as my friend had decided to come and there is no economy seats available to buy! Only PE and UC avail. Economy is still empty when I look at our seats! I’m hoping they aren’t thinking about cancelling this flight. We’ve booked with VH and supposed to be coming home on sat 3rd July but fully expect that to change to fri 2nd 🙄
We managed to speak to someone when our Friday flight was released and no economy available so upgraded to premium on the way home for £90 each. Happy to come home a day earlier as we're away for 3 weeks so would rather lose a day than have the hassle of returning to Manchester. Have done that drive soo many times and did not enjoy it one bit!
Happy to have it all sorted
FeFe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Now that the flight days seem to have been confirmed it’s likely we’ll do Wednesday to Friday. It’s a special birthday for me so another couple of days off work won’t be a issue and I’m definitely not doing 13 nights.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
GLJ2
Earning More Ears

Glad everyone’s getting sorted.

One less thing to worry about
GLJ2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Wysbob
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by GLJ2 View Post
Hi Guys, just an update re. Virgin Glasgow flights. We were due to fly from Glasgow on Fri 13th Aug 2021 returning Friday 27th August booked through Virgin holidays. Today was the day we could select our seats and as expected when we logged in the flights weren’t there.

Managed to get through to customer services after only 10 mins. CS then said we had the option of a 13 or 17 day holiday. When I said that’s not what we paid for and asked if we could either move to the Manchester flight or cancel CS said we could do either. We’ve moved to the Manchester flights free of charge. When we booked the Manchester flights were nearly £2K more expensive so we were pleasantly surprised they changed them with no hassle. Our booking was updated within the hour.

We’re in Cumbria so changing to Manchester’s not an issue for us but realise it’s not ideal for those north of the border.

It was tempting to cancel but we were not ready to give up just yet! Only 316 days to go!

Aww thanks for the update, now this is were our dilemma starts, do we go for 13 nights or go for the 17 nights, as this was our first time flying direct and I think we still want to do that. This was for my big birthday this year so don't mind changing til next year but not to decided how long to go for.

Edited at 11:18 AM.
Wysbob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List