Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 17 May 16, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Another virgin online check in question...

Hi all
We are due to fly home today and again i cannott check in online, this happened to me on the inbound flight from Manchester and now on the outbound, i know a few of you said this had happened to you and all was ok at airport(it was) but did it hapen on the outbound flight as well? And have any of you who experienced this had problems on future flights? Im just concerned that this may be an ongoing issue everytime i need to check in online for future trips?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 16, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mikeeboy
Proud to wear my Ears

If you already have seats booked, is there any benefit to checking in online, when you have cases/bags to check in?
Mikeeboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 16, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Not sure? We have seats booked but am concerned as to why i am the only one who is having problems checking in when the rest of my family are ok? We all have the same surname and have never had problems before? Just dont want it to continue for future flights as im due to go away with friends next april?
Old 17 May 16, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
This happened to DH when doing olci for our return trip in January. Tried again next morning and checked him in fine, was resigned to have to do airport check in for him

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 16, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
angel81uk
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
It happens to DH quite often. In his case it appears to happen when he's been selected for additional security screening. Slightly annoying but it's never caused any problems.
10 Nights SSR October 2016
angel81uk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 16, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Im not concerned this time as i know il be able to check in at airport but am concerned for future flights as some companies charge extra tocheck in at airport and next year going away with friends so just hope it dosent happen again! Just can't believe its happened coming here and now going home?
Old 17 May 16, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
This happened to DH when doing olci for our return trip in January. Tried again next morning and checked him in fine, was resigned to have to do airport check in for him
Have just tried again it wont let me! Just annoying when the rest of your family can and you cant!
Old 17 May 16, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by angel81uk View Post
It happens to DH quite often. In his case it appears to happen when he's been selected for additional security screening. Slightly annoying but it's never caused any problems.
Thats what i was told when i rang virgin when it appeared for the inbound flight now it's happened for the outbound flight just annoying when you cant all check in together 😡
Old 17 May 16, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
BnDamo
Imagineer

BnDamo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by minnie5 View Post
Have just tried again it wont let me! Just annoying when the rest of your family can and you cant!
Give them a call and they will sort it out for you. I had problems selecting my seat as it kept charging me despite being a flying club member and less than 72 hours out.. system had my number as a "temporary one". Sorted in less than two minutes.
BnDamo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 16, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Have aready rang them they say they cant do anything just check in at airport
Closed Thread