Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 May 17, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Wow how lovely. Not stayed at Bellagio but its a lovely hotel and gets great reviews, so I am sure you will have an amazing time. My niece stayed there quite recently and loved every minute of it. Anything I can help with just ask.

Enjoy your trips to Zante and DLP.

Edited at 11:44 PM.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

Mobile

You will love the Bellagio. We stayed last October ( first time to Vegas) We went for hubbies 50th/ DD 21st. Had such a brilliant stay that we are returning this year at the end of our Cali Road trip. Pool are is great too.
Old 28 May 17, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
You can sometimes get lucky with hotels as you have . A few years back I looked a few weeks before I went and the Venetian was cheaper than what I paid for the flamingo .

And once I got the PH for a excellent price something like £40 night for the 4 of us .

So well done for snapping it up , it'll be here before you know it
Thanks for all your help daytonababe. Wow £40 per night was a bargain! It would be rude not to at that price
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 17, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinytots View Post
You will love the Bellagio. We stayed last October ( first time to Vegas) We went for hubbies 50th/ DD 21st. Had such a brilliant stay that we are returning this year at the end of our Cali Road trip. Pool are is great too.
Glad you had a good time. Was it warm enough to swim in the pool in October? We will be there for my 50th too. The trip is actually for both our 50th birthday but we will only actually be there for mind. Shame!
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 17, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by clochette View Post
Thanks for all your help daytonababe. Wow £40 per night was a bargain! It would be rude not to at that price
I think tbh it was a glitch... I paid the advertised rate which is almost always for 2 people not 4 but I wasn't going to argue

Anytime I can help just ask, I'm not on the West Coast page as much now for various reasons, but drop me a message if you don't see me about and I'll always do my best to help :-)
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 17, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
unidentified
Imagineer

If you want to get a feel for the real Vegas try somewhere like Circus Circus or even the Plaza!
unidentified is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 17, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
If you want to get a feel for the real Vegas try somewhere like Circus Circus or even the Plaza!
Why would anyone try Circus Circus is a hovel .. hell wouldfreeze before I stopped there . I was reading on another page how it's ideal for kids 😂 Hmm not my kids they are used to far nicer hotels in Vegas . It's in serious need of a bulldozer or a complete refurbishment .

As for the Plaza I can't imagine people specially first time visitors stopping at Fremont street .. if and it's a big if I stopped at Fremont it would be in either the D or the nugget and only then because we have a car and could escape wherever we wanted .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 17, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
dismadbrit
Imagineer

dismadbrit's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
Really? I walked straight in and then out of Circus Circus it was like Butlins on Speed
Old 30 May 17, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by dismadbrit View Post
Really? I walked straight in and then out of Circus Circus it was like Butlins on Speed
Sort of place you wipe your feet on the way out 😂😂