Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 17 Dec 17, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
UncleLatch
Imagineer

UncleLatch's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by justacey View Post
My highlight of the night was Katya’s Cinderella dress. Me and MiL both exclaimed Wow 😁
Yes, I think Karen Gill and her team deserve a trophy for that one. Brilliant costumes all season again.
UncleLatch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 17, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

So pleased about the result. Not least because I put a bet on Joe in week one 😺

I think it just goes to show people vote for the most likeable contestants (and their favourite pro dancer) rather than the celeb with the best dance ability.

I do think we were robbed of an Aston showdance though - would have been incredible.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 17, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
So pleased about the result. Not least because I put a bet on Joe in week one 😺

I think it just goes to show people vote for the most likeable contestants (and their favourite pro dancer) rather than the celeb with the best dance ability.

I do think we were robbed of an Aston showdance though - would have been incredible.
I think Aston was the biggest loss of the series. We think he was voted off far too soon.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 17, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
So glad Joe won, it helps if you like the professional and Katya seems such a nice one, she didn't try to outdance Joe like some do when they're not that good at first
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 17, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
So glad Joe won, it helps if you like the professional and Katya seems such a nice one, she didn't try to outdance Joe like some do when they're not that good at first
Interesting you think that, as we felt that she did exactly that during their last dance - she seemed to be so high with her leg kicks that it made him look poor by comparison - we both said that she should of downplayed her part to make him look better - obviously didn’t matter though as he won anyway😉, although I’m convinced that being killed off in holby City a couple of days before helped that too!😂

Obviously I’ve just got sour grapes though as I really wanted Gemma and Alijaz to win! 😂
amy56 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List