Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 15 May 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for the report, HK is on my list to visit at some point so good to get a sense of what’s there.
Wordsworth is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
Thanks for the report, HK is on my list to visit at some point so good to get a sense of what’s there.
I would highly recommend it. We are thinking of Singapore - I've just seen your countdown, so would be interested on your thoughts for there
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Fabulous report! I absolutely loved reading it. We’ve had Hong Kong on our list for a few years but I’ve not managed to get a reward flight yet!
Old 10 Jun 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

We have 3 nights in Hong Kong this summer, really excited about it! Need to do some serious planning!
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

HK for me is lovely and brings back memories when I use to go to Australia and back and it was one of my stopovers.
Like Mel my husband thinks it would be too far to fly but maybe I could try and talk him into it.
Everything looks so good especially the hotel service .
I see you mentioned Singapore, thats also a lovely place more expensive and a bit more of a 'sterile' feel than HK but good shopping , pleasant people and lots of things to do ( the botanical garden is beautiful)
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Puddle5
Apprentice Imagineer

Puddle5's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I really like HK, going back later this year but absolutely love Singapore and definitely want to go back there. Our son is emigrating to Australia so perhaps a visit next year on our way out!

As Snowbelle said it is quite different much more westernised than HK and all the Gardens, are stunning especially Botanical Gardens and the Garden by the Bay.
Puddle5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Fabulous report! I absolutely loved reading it. We’ve had Hong Kong on our list for a few years but I’ve not managed to get a reward flight yet!
Hi Karen these were reward flights that I booked, I desperately wanted UC but they just never came up! I did book pretty much as soon as they released though as we had limited dates.

Originally Posted by Willeve View Post
We have 3 nights in Hong Kong this summer, really excited about it! Need to do some serious planning!
I hope you have or have had a super time. We loved it so much
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Lovely mini report! Thanks for sharing.

Almost makes me want to consider HK as a holiday destination but I'm just not sure and your hole in the floor for a toilet comment really puts me off
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List