Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Jul 10, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post

that looks good does it go to primm as well as lauglin looks liek theres loads to do there
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 10, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Heather1957
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jackandsally View Post
that looks good does it go to primm as well as lauglin looks liek theres loads to do there
No just the Hoover dam and Laughlin and as I said it's a long time on the bus but as you have 2 weeks you have plenty of spare time and I think it's worth it to see another part of Nevada.
Old 11 Aug 10, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post

any more fun ideas what to do wheer to go in 2 weeks on the strip
Old 11 Aug 10, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow!
2 weeks is a VERY long Las Vegas trip. I would seriously consider a car for your stay. You might consider taking one or two trip to someplace outside of Vegas while there. I would recommend driving to San Diego or LA. If you want to stay around Vegas, one thing that I love to do is go to the "Valley of Fire" and ride ATV's in the desert. There are many tour companies that do this and they run about $200 per person. Those trips usually consue a good portion of the day.
Old 11 Aug 10, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie family
Excited about Disney

We stayed in New York New York this year but of course visited all of the hotels includeing Ceasers where we ate.TBH i dont think 2 wks at Ceasers is nearly long enough we were just visting & took us nearly that length of time to find the exit
This hotel just seems to go on & on i am sure you will have a great time
pixie family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 10, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Dissuziq
Apprentice Imagineer

Dissuziq's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
what was it like round pool?

always hot in october when been before

tell me more...
There were three pools, one large round one and asquare one plus a mediterran style wher topless was allowed even in vegas the americans are prudes LOL and lots of sun terraces, and if you were feeling rich there were daybeds for hire right next to the pool.

Lots of roman themed pliths and a central area around the main pool. There were free towels handed out and suncream. Once on your sunbed there was bikini clad waitresses to serve drinks and a burger style pool cafe. We were staying in the tower nearest the pool and it was central for getting to the forum shops and the the pool plus the rooms were nicely done as well.
LA 2008,2016, DLP 2019
Dissuziq is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 10, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post

coach

Originally Posted by easygoingeezer View Post
We have opted to fly in to LA and stay there for a few days and get the coach to Vegas for our Celine concerts next year. We have stayed at Caesars and liked it very much but then a huge forum full of designer shops n restaurants is pretty much heaven for me. Do try lunch at Spargo' after a shop

Helicopter trip to the canyon is awsome.
that the luxbus?

was thinking about that is it easy to do pick up drop off safe place find somewere to stay ofor few nights in i think my gf my like la
Old 14 Aug 10, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post

?

that the luxbus?

was thinking about that is it easy to do pick up drop off safe place find somewere to stay ofor few nights in i think my gf my like la

would you do it?
Old 14 Aug 10, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Ems!
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
would you do it?
depends how long the bus takes... personally I would drive. However, depends what you want out of LA - I wasn't really a huge fan. I'd go back if part of a big trip, but if just going to 1 place, I personally think san diego is much nicer and lots more to do. BUT... it is of course a personal choice.
Old 17 Aug 10, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post

hmm

not sure if theres bus to san deigo
Closed Thread