Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Aug 10, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post

great

Originally Posted by Dissuziq View Post
There were three pools, one large round one and asquare one plus a mediterran style wher topless was allowed even in vegas the americans are prudes LOL and lots of sun terraces, and if you were feeling rich there were daybeds for hire right next to the pool.

Lots of roman themed pliths and a central area around the main pool. There were free towels handed out and suncream. Once on your sunbed there was bikini clad waitresses to serve drinks and a burger style pool cafe. We were staying in the tower nearest the pool and it was central for getting to the forum shops and the the pool plus the rooms were nicely done as well.
tell me more do you have to pay for all sun lougers by the pool?
what did you do while there did you relax too how long was you there
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 10, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post

whos stayed at ceasars do you have to pay for sun loungers?

hwo much woudl normal people take for 2 weeks at austas towers?
Old 28 Aug 10, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Ems!
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by jackandsally View Post
not sure if theres bus to san deigo
would you not want to hire a car? It is relatively cheap , as is gas, and US is really easy to drive in.
Old 30 Aug 10, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post

is it i have full uk driving licence but worrie about driving trafic etc may panick etc.. lol
Old 30 Aug 10, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post

just plan to chill at ceasars palce deluxe room in ausgtas tower fro 2 weeks an sit round pool at bit

go few shows an few days out

think thats whats planned for now

death valley ,area 51, maybe the la day trip

bit or gambling got a 50th birthday to celebrate on the 4th of october maybe eat at an all you an eat buffet or top of tower resturant

any tips an ideas for my trip for 2 weeks at the ceasars palace
Old 1 Sep 10, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Ems!
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by jackandsally View Post
is it i have full uk driving licence but worrie about driving trafic etc may panick etc.. lol

yeah it is really easy, just tons of straight roads, hardly any roundabouts etc. The worse thing is getting used to the automatic car, but after a fee mins that is fine too. Just think it is much easier/better to drive than get a long bus tbh.
Old 1 Sep 10, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Driving is easy... and getting used to an Automatic is easy too.. basically forget you have a left leg and remember you cant stall a Automatic... I've got a Automatic Ford Explorer here in the UK and it took about 10 mins to get used to it.

I see you have asked again how much spends you need and like i and others have previously posted its a difficult question to answer because everyone spends differently.

For example EGG that posts on here like designer items and i assume (sorry EGG if i'm wrong lol) likes to dine out in nice restuarants so probably spends far more than me who is happy to eat in Dennys and thinks spending $140's on Ugg Boots is alot lol.

Ultimately its about what you can afford to take and then you adjust your holiday accordingly.

I'm going for 7 nights in March and i know i can afford to take £1500 in spends.. so i will plan my days/meals/shopping around that budget.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 10, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
Driving is easy... and getting used to an Automatic is easy too.. basically forget you have a left leg and remember you cant stall a Automatic... I've got a Automatic Ford Explorer here in the UK and it took about 10 mins to get used to it.

I see you have asked again how much spends you need and like i and others have previously posted its a difficult question to answer because everyone spends differently.

For example EGG that posts on here like designer items and i assume (sorry EGG if i'm wrong lol) likes to dine out in nice restuarants so probably spends far more than me who is happy to eat in Dennys and thinks spending $140's on Ugg Boots is alot lol.

Ultimately its about what you can afford to take and then you adjust your holiday accordingly.

I'm going for 7 nights in March and i know i can afford to take £1500 in spends.. so i will plan my days/meals/shopping around that budget.

Nah your not wrong lol. I do enjoy the buffets in Vegas as well though, the Luxor and Monte Carlo ones are pretty good value and not too shabby. The Bellagio one is more expensive but you get bigger shrimps lol.
Old 6 Sep 10, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by easygoingeezer View Post
Nah your not wrong lol. I do enjoy the buffets in Vegas as well though, the Luxor and Monte Carlo ones are pretty good value and not too shabby. The Bellagio one is more expensive but you get bigger shrimps lol.
Glad i didnt offend you lol..

I've never eaten anywhere too upmarket in Vegas because the 1st time we went my son was a baby and the 2nd time he was only 3 so he didnt want big shrimps !

Next year when we go the kids are stopping with my mum so we will hopefully get to try a few of the higher end buffets.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 10, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread