Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Jan 13, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto66
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pudge View Post
Oh Shirley you really shouldnt have posted going to have to watch BH now... really did not enjoy the Washington Ladies at all... think it is perhaps because i like the OC and NY ladies the best
Love the BH ones Paula so much better than the Washington ones! Makes getting all my ironing done much more enjoyable
Old 8 Jan 13, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Sheree, do you mean you do your own ironing LOL! Not very BH's
shirley is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 13, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Team Turner
Imagineer

Just watched Kelsey being all family with Camille, and all the time he was seeing that air hostess
Old 9 Jan 13, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Belle
slightly serious Dibber

OMG! So glad to see that other people are as obsessed with the RH's as I am lol! I got hooked on the New York one first and then discovered Beverly Hills... Absolutely love watching it. It's my favourite RH by a mile simply because everything is so over the top! Can't wait for the new series of BH. Can't seem to find any info on when it will be back on though.
Princess Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 13, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
The only thing different with the BH ones they dont do much head to head arguing! When you see the NY they really give it some welly!
shirley is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 13, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Is Camille mentally balanced? Why does she feel the need to remind everyone who her husband is and how important he is? She is nothing without him and maybe that's why she has to keep on about how important they are. Even when she was with her mother who is suffering with cancer she kept on about how tired she was "oh poor me".

Also does her friendship with Nick seem like more than a little flirting? They seem more like lovers than best friends. I've got a male best friend and although we may hug and kiss goodbye I don't hold his face and stare into his eyes.

Maybe I'm wrong and being a bit unfair.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 13, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
NatOwls
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wifelet View Post
Is Camille mentally balanced? Why does she feel the need to remind everyone who her husband is and how important he is? She is nothing without him and maybe that's why she has to keep on about how important they are. Even when she was with her mother who is suffering with cancer she kept on about how tired she was "oh poor me".

Also does her friendship with Nick seem like more than a little flirting? They seem more like lovers than best friends. I've got a male best friend and although we may hug and kiss goodbye I don't hold his face and stare into his eyes.

Maybe I'm wrong and being a bit unfair.
I totally know what you mean! Im just catching up on yesterdays episode - the one at the theatre - where we blatantly asks Nick if she is showing too much cleavage in order to get him to stare at her breasts! Terrible behaviour!
NatOwls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 13, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto66
Imagineer

Originally Posted by shirley View Post
Sheree, do you mean you do your own ironing LOL! Not very BH's
LOL yes im afraid I do but only if I can't persuade my DH to do it!
Old 10 Jan 13, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Have not warmed to the BH ladies at all...

Will just have to wait till my OC and NY ladies are back on
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 13, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by pudge View Post
Have not warmed to the BH ladies at all...

Will just have to wait till my OC and NY ladies are back on
Oh really, think thy are great. I'm enjoying NJ at moment. Teresa's husband is awful.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread