Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Jan 13, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I still love the OC and NY bunch, at least you get a laugh. Love the BH just to see the grand houses etc. Camille is a bit weird, shes got 4 nannies how can she be tired!
shirley is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 13, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Ok up till now I like Kyle, Adrienne & Lisa, not keen on Kim the way she dressed yesterday for a posh dinner and blind date she looked like a she should be stood on a street corner (and to think I was gonna comment how at least the BH lot dress age appropriate not like the NY lot who still think they are in their 20s!) & the way she has treated that fella tonight too, not sure about Taylor, think she is cowering in her husbands shadow from what I have read on here & can't believe that he wants to put the dog before his daughter! As for Camille, I really don't like her one bit, she is one selfish, self centred bitch I mean who moans to their mum who is suffering from cancer that they are tired from the flight?!
Ninja is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 13, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Camille is def the one I dont like. Lisa is a true snob, did you hear her when she was in the driving licence office? Very insulting comments about the working class of that area!
shirley is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 13, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Arghhh did you see the sly grin on Camille's face?! Also Alison Dubois makes me wonder if that's why Living ditched Medium after this had aired first time round, she is more like a bitchy lush, not the kindhearted, mumsy, family figure they made her out to be!
Ninja is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 13, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Team Turner
Imagineer

I find it difficult to believe that any medium would give out the (slurred) advice that Alison gave to Kyle. I woudl have thought she would have been too busy telling her good friend what her husband was up to the Virgin cabin crew!
I like Lisa, and I know how she feels when you have to go to somewhere that is smelly and not very nice - I went to pay my dad's council tax at the local council housing office the other day and it was awful - i'd hate to have to work somewhere like that. Don't get the house guest though, and her husband seems a bit, well, camp. But she is really good at flower arranging.
Camille I like, and i don't know why. Kim just seems irrelevant and I know that Taylor was an abused wife, but i really can't take to her.
How far is Beverley Hills from the OC Coto area? It seems like a world away.
Old 15 Jan 13, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Alison D came across as a very unpleasant person, not at all like her TV show. But then being that horrid wouldnt make good telly LOL. SHe did enjoy the booze though!
Cannot wait for the reunion show should be fun!
Old 15 Jan 13, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
AJ1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by mainecoon lover View Post
Oh really, think thy are great. I'm enjoying NJ at moment. Teresa's husband is awful.

The NJ one is my favourite, I think Teresa is just as bad as her husband!
AJ1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 13, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by AJ1 View Post
The NJ one is my favourite, I think Teresa is just as bad as her husband!
After catching up on a few more episodes I do as well.

As for Camille in HOB she comes across so much better in the 2nd season. I actually took to her
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 13, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
I do like the BH bunch, actually feel really sorry for Taylor as we know what happens later on, esp with the young children.
Old 16 Jan 13, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

I can't wait to see some new BH! I find it hard to believe watching these ones that Adrienne and her husband got divorced, they seemed quite happy to me. Their relationship wasn't lovey dovey at all, and they bickered a lot but they seemed genuinely comfortable with eachother, I liked him.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread