Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Sep 13, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

We went to Viva Las Vegas in march it was fantastic, got BOGOF tickets to.
Old 8 Sep 13, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by LRMD View Post
We saw Peepshow, I really enjoyed it! Thought the music was great and loved Josh Strickland, such a powerful voice. He left the show the other day as its shutting down to make way for Britney! Hopefully want to see her in Oct next year!
Peepshow closed Monday for good...its a shame but i don't think it's had the same good reviews since Coco took over from Holly Madison. I like Coco but i thought she was a strange choice (& shape) for the show.

Lots of rumours say there will be a Britney Spears announcement on the 16th or 17th of this months.

If tickets aren't too steep i'd like to see her when we go in March...ironic really because she did a concert at the MGM during our first trip in March 2004..how she's changed since then.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 13, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Of the shows I've seen in Las Vegas I would heartily recommend Ka, LOVE & Blue Man Group. All brought something a bit unusual to the table and crossed age barriers brilliantly.

I haven't seen it in Las Vegas, but Jersey Boys in London was very good too.
Diamonddog2801 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 13, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsman2010
Apprentice Imagineer

A few (including myself) have mentioned Britney Spears at PH and the announcement next week. There's an article on Las Vegas Sun today about it. I didn't realise she was only doing alternating weekend shows, bet the ticket price will be huge to recoup what she's being paid! And I bet she's not there the weekend I am in February!

Link to article: lasvegassun/vegasdelu...icial-las-veg/
scotsman2010 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 13, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by scotsman2010 View Post
A few (including myself) have mentioned Britney Spears at PH and the announcement next week. There's an article on Las Vegas Sun today about it. I didn't realise she was only doing alternating weekend shows, bet the ticket price will be huge to recoup what she's being paid! And I bet she's not there the weekend I am in February!

Link to article: lasvegassun/vegasdelu...icial-las-veg/
And i'm betting she won't be there the weekend i am in Vegas in March !

And as much as i would like to see her, even if she is playing when i'm there i'm not paying a ridiculous amount.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 13, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsman2010
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
And i'm betting she won't be there the weekend i am in Vegas in March !

And as much as i would like to see her, even if she is playing when i'm there i'm not paying a ridiculous amount.
Same here! Will be very interesting to see how they price it. I'm pretty sure the demand will be there if its only 60 weekends over the 2 years! What weekend you there? I'm there the weekend 22/23 Feb
scotsman2010 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 13, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Dan_S
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Have seen most of the big shows in Vegas and think O is by far the best
Dan_S is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 13, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by scotsman2010 View Post
Same here! Will be very interesting to see how they price it. I'm pretty sure the demand will be there if its only 60 weekends over the 2 years! What weekend you there? I'm there the weekend 22/23 Feb
I'm flying out on the 26th, but i'm going to Phoenix on the 27th for 4 nights.

So i'll be back in Vegas for the weekend 8/9th March.

In one way i'm surprised its only every other weekend, but then on the other hand i wonder if she could cope mentally with a more intense schedule.

I think demand will be very high as there's only 4600 seats for each show.
Old 11 Sep 13, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
scotsman2010
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
I'm flying out on the 26th, but i'm going to Phoenix on the 27th for 4 nights.

So i'll be back in Vegas for the weekend 8/9th March.

In one way i'm surprised its only every other weekend, but then on the other hand i wonder if she could cope mentally with a more intense schedule.

I think demand will be very high as there's only 4600 seats for each show.
Yeah, I think so too meaning high ticket prices! And I agree with you on a less demanding schedule for her. Going by our dates either both of us or none of us will see her!
Old 11 Sep 13, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I would have to say Rock Of Ages ...Really enjoyed it when we were there in March ...If your into 80's its a must See
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread