Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Apr 16, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
totally selfish reasons I hope they don't continue this, we have managed a booking for a early breakfast at CP on our first full day which is a Saturday in July, if this is available in July then there will already be people in the park.
We usually go May/June and if you get there for normal opening Peter Pan and Poo ride are 'walk ones' not sure about SDMT as we had a FP for this but we did Peter Pan and Poo twice before 9:30am as my children love these rides. So it seems expensive to me ?
I take it these mornings don't clash with the normal EMHs for onsite guests?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
I take it these mornings don't clash with the normal EMHs for onsite guests?
No they don't.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank Goodness for that!
Old 6 Apr 16, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Following this with interestWe don't go until end of july into Aug so don't know if they will do this then,but have 2ADR that are a sat and tues and booked these to have breakfast there before park opens and quicker access to the park at 9am.Like someone said before bang goes almost empty pictures of the castle.Also why would you want to pay for access to only 3 rides I know you get breakfast too but... Im at a loss now keep my ADR or change my plans incase this carries on into Aug:angry:
Old 6 Apr 16, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
myaquarium
Imagineer

This could be the end of EMH.
if successfull I can see Disney rolling it out most days in peak times. The majority of Disney holiday makers are there for short vacations. And knowing Americans they will be willing to pay for exclusive time in the parks. To be honest if I was on holiday for a few days and drove 1000 miles with the kids I'd pay the money and would feel it well spent. The food is a bonus as well
myaquarium is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tiggr
Excited about Disney

I have an 8am adr at CP on 17th May. Our "empty" main street shots won't be so empty!

Same here for 14th ADR at CRT! Am really starting to get disillusioned about this trip now. We had to cancel last minute last year and I am finding it hard to garner excitement for this trip (worried that something might go wrong again)! Granddaughters first trip to Disney but may well be our last!
Old 6 Apr 16, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Pookie3101
Imagineer

Pookie3101's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
its a lot of money for what is effectively 3 rides and breakfast.
Pookie3101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Disney are getting greedy anythin for an extra buck. I much preferred the olden days when you just rolled up and went with the flow and the fast pass machines were about. They will end up charging you for fastpasses next or you can buy more. It's lost some of the magic for me but that's because I don't like to be to organised with times znd having a autistic son we do have to plan but whow how they can change in a second
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dave
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Some more of the Disney Pixie Dust has disappeared. Walt must be spinning in his grave. They are just a cash cow nowadays.😡
Big Dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 16, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Fefster
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Some more of the Disney Pixie Dust has disappeared. Walt must be spinning in his grave. They are just a cash cow nowadays.😡
David Bowie knew that ages ago (Life on Mars - it's on America's tortured brow, that Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow).

Capitalism at its best.
Fefster is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List