Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 20 May 20, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

Free dining plan 2021

Hi,

How do i find out which restaurants are included in the free dining plan for next year? For Sequoia Lodge/Newport Bay it says 15 restaurants included, where would i find the list? I went in 2017 and i know i had a list for then but i cant remember if it was online or sent to me in my package.
Thanks
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

All disney owned restaurants are included in the dining plan its just the level of the plan that the number will be referring to.

disneylandparis/en-g...es/meal-plans/

This lists what is available for each level but remember if want to go to a higher tier restaurant you can use lower priced vouchers as part payment.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 20, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
skinnybaby
Apprentice Imagineer

Thankyou very much for this
skinnybaby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
livvipivvi
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I found this.

Not 100% sure if the prices will be exactly the same next year (maybe one of the more experienced Dibbers will know?), but it’ll give you a good idea of the voucher values and additional costs for each restaurant. Hope it helps 🙂

August 2018 WDW - POFQ & AK
July 2020 DLP - NPB
livvipivvi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Is there a certain date by which the holiday must be booked to receive the dining plan?
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 20, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
livvipivvi
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
Is there a certain date by which the holiday must be booked to receive the dining plan?
Yes, the offer end date depends on when you are travelling and what promotion your dates fall into.

Free dining on winter dates offer is currently running until end July and spring/summer 2021 dates need to be booked by 19th August. They do sometimes extend the offer, but the offer is subject to only so many bookings per hotel, so some rooms etc. will reach the limit and go back up to the standard rates before others. Have a play around with dates on the Disney site to see if the offer varies. Last week I booked DLH for February 2021. I had the 25% off, free meal plan and €100 gift card offer. I checked our dates yesterday and our room level is still available, but now full rate price and no freebees. It may come back on offer, but it’s not guaranteed, so my advice would be to not hang on too long if you see a good deal and definitely want to book.

August 2018 WDW - POFQ & AK
July 2020 DLP - NPB
livvipivvi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 05:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by livvipivvi View Post
Yes, the offer end date depends on when you are travelling and what promotion your dates fall into.

Free dining on winter dates offer is currently running until end July and spring/summer 2021 dates need to be booked by 19th August. They do sometimes extend the offer, but the offer is subject to only so many bookings per hotel, so some rooms etc. will reach the limit and go back up to the standard rates before others. Have a play around with dates on the Disney site to see if the offer varies. Last week I booked DLH for February 2021. I had the 25% off, free meal plan and €100 gift card offer. I checked our dates yesterday and our room level is still available, but now full rate price and no freebees. It may come back on offer, but it’s not guaranteed, so my advice would be to not hang on too long if you see a good deal and definitely want to book.

That’s really useful. Thank you.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by livvipivvi View Post

I’ve seen a good deal but daren't book it in case we can’t go due to travel restrictions. I really want to book it.😢😢😢😢
Old 31 May 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I've just booked for mid November this year (fingers crossed). I maybe should have held off but I was worried that they would pause new hotel and ticket bookings similar to Florida and everything is movable with no fee. Never been to DLP before, been to Florida three times but never stayed onsite with a dining plan. We are staying at Sequoia Lodge on half board plus. I had no idea you could use your voucher towards a premium meal so that is really good to know. My teenage daughter is a tad fussy but I told her I don't want to do all buffets as it's not the best value / use of vouchers. Was thinking that we could use the 100 euro gift card towards a premium meal.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List