Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 28 Mar 17, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Our friend has spent 4 hours this afternoon trying to sort out a family that arrived at one of his properties he's an MC his guests already in they are now in our friends villa as they lthoudg registered as a STR really don't rent much they prefer to useitthemself and it's the 3rd this week he's dreading Easter not to mention the stress for the family and a wasted morning tomorrow when the sherrifs are coming to register the complaint
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Our friend has spent 4 hours this afternoon trying to sort out a family that arrived at one of his properties he's an MC his guests already in they are now in our friends villa as they lthoudg registered as a STR really don't rent much they prefer to useitthemself and it's the 3rd this week he's dreading Easter not to mention the stress for the family and a wasted morning tomorrow when the sherrifs are coming to register the complaint
So is someone advertising his villa as there own? Shameful
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Hodders
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MYDISNEYH View Post
That is me and I am the owner. I advertise on the Dibb and am Legit. I own 4 homes in Emerald Island Resort. I used to use the website mydisneyhouses but Disney sent me a request to stop using there name in my website, so changed it to MyMagicalHomes

My name is Barbara Jane, but I go by my middle name of Jane.

The Dibb verifies ownership, so I would not be able to advertise here it I was not the owner. Probably the reason Kelly Price did not advertise here!
Just to reassure the original poster, I have booked a villa with this person for August and she has been great with all my questions. The advertise on Debbie's villas and there is some reviews on there as well.
Hodders is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
foxtrot
Proud to wear my Ears

just copied this from another face book page

sorry its so small

Edited at 10:15 PM.
foxtrot is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by foxtrot View Post
just copied this from another face book page

sorry its so small
Can't read it. What does it say? Just a summary

Edited at 10:20 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
foxtrot
Proud to wear my Ears

thats the best i can do
foxtrot is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

This is awful! Have just been doing a bit of googling and have come across a few posts on Redweek.com dating back to 2010 where Marion and husband Thomas were selling Maui timeshares fraudulently. Seems they were caught out then so assuming that's when they thought of bigger fish and started targeting Florida visitors. Absolute scum, I hope they get the book thrown at them 😡
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Damn Dirty Ape
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by foxtrot View Post

thats the best i can do
That's pretty much the same drivel that she has been posting since 2010. I really hope she gets caught sooner rather than later and does time over this.
Trip #16: In planning
Damn Dirty Ape is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

This is awful.

Does that letter say 'I confirm this statement is made under oak'? Does she mean under oath?!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
This is awful.

Does that letter say 'I confirm this statement is made under oak'? Does she mean under oath?!
Yes, it does. And when someone says "you made a statement under oath!" She can say, "oh no I didn't" story of her life.
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List