Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 4 Mar 17, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Grumpy&Happy View Post
Cheers papa, can you make that a cup of tea, I'm not a big coffee drinker.

Thanks papa, thanks cha cha, thanks everyone who has contributed positively to this thread.
Thanks - I've enjoyed reading the banter between you and PM ☺️
Time to re-start the holiday planning now 🌴☀️
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thankyou all! Without this website in general I wouldn't even have a clue what to pack let alone about a refurb! I am hoping there is nota lynch mob waiting at CBR check in desk checking everyone's invoices just in case they have already had a "goodwill gesture" and might get a gift card as well! 🙈
From reading the other thread it's all getting a bit heated!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Archie14
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by meldobe View Post
My MDE is still showing CBR too but if you have your reference number you can log in to manage my booking on this link disneyholidays/walt...ge-my-booking/

When I check on this link it has my updated resort.
Mine still hasn't updated either and I changed on 23/2, but got the new invoice straightaway showing new resort and it's updated on manage my booking so will update eventually,hopefully before I do on line check in in 14 days! 😁
1991 - Villa in Buena Ventura Lakes, 1993 - Villa in Davenport area, 2010 & 2012 Staybridge Suites LBV, 2015 - CBR, 1st time on site, 2017 - CBR We're going back - Oh no we're not, just moved to POR! 2020 - So excited, birthday celebrations at POR July 2020 - COVID CANCELLED , 2022 - Belated celebration trip - staying at CSR
Archie14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
MickeyYay
Imagineer

Enjoy your holidays guys, I've read along with this thread, it has been a long slog for resolutions.
MickeyYay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by STM79 View Post
Papamouse, I hope you do get your double discount. You deserve it for leading this campaign to help us all, even after you were already sorted. Thanks for easing the tension with your sharp wit. You really were like a papa to us all.

Thanks also to Cha cha and everyone who took the time to share their experience. Hopefully we'll all soon be sharing our experiences of how it all turned out great.
Yep, hope to see lots of trip reports from everyone to hear how it's gone 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Tynxuk
Very Serious Dibber

just 2 more months and the first to get the compensation will have checked in and hopefully reported back
If anyone who paid extra for a preferred room has phoned since the whole fiasco began and had any luck getting a little back on top of the $75 I'd be interested to know. It's only £20 a night but it doesn't have the facilities it did when we booked which yes everyone is being compensated for (no gift shop, pool bar or restaurant) and the standard rooms now have nearly as convenient access to the temporary facilities (we are however still closer to the main pool and buffet breakfast). I started a new thread for this so please add anything there to save getting lost on this one .
Tynxuk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by STM79 View Post
Papamouse, I hope you do get your double discount. You deserve it for leading this campaign to help us all, even after you were already sorted. Thanks for easing the tension with your sharp wit. You really were like a papa to us all.

Thanks also to Cha cha and everyone who took the time to share their experience. Hopefully we'll all soon be sharing our experiences of how it all turned out great.
ty

most ppl just find me annoying!

2024 Early Booker Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kylespudhughes View Post
Thankyou all! Without this website in general I wouldn't even have a clue what to pack let alone about a refurb! I am hoping there is nota lynch mob waiting at CBR check in desk checking everyone's invoices just in case they have already had a "goodwill gesture" and might get a gift card as well! 🙈
From reading the other thread it's all getting a bit heated!
hey EVERY real dibber is entitled to their opinion and I will listen to them all and try to help if I possibly can.

we can all choose to engage or ignore and the dibb have great moderators and rules, just hit the warning triangle bottom left of each post if you have an issue.

would you like a teeshirt made? its has the CDH logo on the front and a copy of your contract on the back...

papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
airhostess767
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I have been following along with this thread and its nice to read some success stories at last! It's a shame it was all handled so badly by Disney to begin with and I feel for everyone that has had to contact them to resolve problems. Hope you all get sorted! Maybe see some of you around POFQ in the summer
airhostess767 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 17, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by airhostess767 View Post
I have been following along with this thread and its nice to read some success stories at last! It's a shame it was all handled so badly by Disney to begin with and I feel for everyone that has had to contact them to resolve problems. Hope you all get sorted! Maybe see some of you around POFQ in the summer
that's lovely - why not pop along and join the carbbeo buffet in a tent for breakfast one morning - worth a look.

Closed Thread