Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 25 Apr 17, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Martin2706 View Post
This is what I'm thinking too. I even said can they at least guarantee me a specific building (probably casitas 4) but they couldn't even do that! Leads me to think they've already promised these buildings out as I've seen on FB ppl being told they'd get the buildings (4/5) specifically.

Have you guys seen the YouTube video of CSR in April? Could hear that irritating beeping noise for around loads of the resort which would annoy the hell outta me! And won't hesitate in complaining when I'm there either!
Exactly, I listened to that noise and nearly cried! I have sensitive hearing anyway and was ready to throw my phone at the wall listening to it after only a couple of minutes, I didn't watch the whole video as couldn't stand the noise, it was driving me nuts!
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ciaowood
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by Fiona35 View Post
No updates today, still waiting.
I'm in disbelief Fiona - perhaps you still might receive a call - it's not logging off time yet - there is still hope maybe?
ciaowood is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Fiona35 View Post
Exactly, I listened to that noise and nearly cried! I have sensitive hearing anyway and was ready to throw my phone at the wall listening to it after only a couple of minutes, I didn't watch the whole video as couldn't stand the noise, it was driving me nuts!
In all complete honesty the only section you couldn't hear that Noise was casitas and two of the buildings are preferred 🙄
I wish they'd put what time they went around filming, I might just ask them. I also might ask Disney if they need me on site while I'm there, I'll pack my hard hat and hi vis 👍🏼
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
ciaowood
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by Martin2706 View Post
In all complete honesty the only section you couldn't hear that Noise was casitas and two of the buildings are preferred 🙄
I wish they'd put what time they went around filming, I might just ask them. I also might ask Disney if they need me on site while I'm there, I'll pack my hard hat and hi vis 👍🏼
I wondered about the timing of the works too Martin - they are planning on filming monthly so definitely worth asking what time it's being filmed. I just think a few months down the line it'll be in good ole' full swing!
ciaowood is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by ciaowood View Post
I wondered about the timing of the works too Martin - they are planning on filming monthly so definitely worth asking what time it's being filmed. I just think a few months down the line it'll be in good ole' full swing!
My wife's just asked them. Also they even say at the end about ppl in the uk who spend 14-21 nights here may find it annoying, coming from someone who was there tells me it will be intrusive even though Disney are trying to fob us off. I may link the video in my next email and tell them that this noise is VERY annoying.
Old 25 Apr 17, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

It was filmed between 10 and 11 for anyone wanting to use this as more amunition.
We like a few lie-ins especially towards the end of our trip so this is worrying...
Old 25 Apr 17, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
kermit1982
Excited about Disney

Awww Fiona I was hoping you would have heard? I would email Mariana just say you feel you have all given TC time to answer and clearly they show no interest in making things right for you, what are Disney going to do?

Martin

I would use your knowledge against them keep on with the emails
Send them pictures of your work, home and Coronado explain you are on holiday to get away from all that!

I'm feeling nervous! Fast pass day tomorrow eeek first time have done this in advance anyone any tips? Sorry off topic or how quick do they tend to go? I'm gutted as I work as childminder and have to go on school run at 12noon 😭😭

Will get toots fed and give me short time to try grab some! My lunch will be caffeine!
kermit1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 02:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread