Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 26 Apr 17, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
kermit1982
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Fiona35 View Post
Do the fast passes go very quickly then?
What time do they open then?
Hey Fiona,
They open at 12 noon. Got on fine but made a balls up of the new avatar as hoping to get both one on each visit, but na'vi river was top due to having toddler and suits us better bonus getting flight one for older daughter and us but I booked flight I managed to calm myself and sort it out lol although I can't get either avatar rides for our 2 new day nearer end of holiday so manybe just not available yet? Not fussed got na'vi river and got dining package for ROL.

I was hoping for 3 FP all one after the other am or pm and worked before or after a Sit down meal which I managed 😀 We are travelling with 2 yr old and 11 yr old and big one a chicken lol but I got all that were on my list of most wanted,

We got our holiday Mellissa's delivered today so girls got Minnie Mouse little kids and big kids think I now want 😂

New travel pram due, swimwear to buy and I think I'm getting there! Lol

Fiona's that's really crap that TC are still not communicating. Have you got ABTA case open? Add all this to your case. When she phones just plead with Disney to help!
kermit1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Girlsontour View Post
Disney are still waiting for VH to contact me to waive the admin fees for a move to AKL... but that doesn't necessarily mean we can afford it 😂. She is going to phoned me me back on Monday !
Wow! I'm sure admin fees won't be anywhere near what I was quoted to shift to AoA (£2500 &#128514
I sent an email last night and one this morning so maybe I'll get a reply back tomorrow sometime.
I would've taken a guarantee to be in casitas but the more they point blank refuse the more I just want to move resort completely so they're "shooting themselves in the foot" so to speak.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
kermit1982
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Miss_Shell View Post
Have they said how much the actual move will be?
Lol was away to ask the same as waiting for my TO to amend my booking which they were asked to do bt Disney and not done that's been 4 weeks or more now! I'm also waiting for them to phone me to get payment for uprgraded DDP sometimes wish asked for price to upgrade to AKL but was the disntance that put me off and asked her to forget about AKL lol

Funny how When you make amendments they are quick to shout for money but when it's on their terms to change paper work it's not done or I was told it's fine I have it noted on your file!
kermit1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Miss_Shell View Post
Have they said how much the actual move will be?
No..that's what she was supposed to be finding out..surely it can't be that difficult! I know roughly how much it's going to be. The difference between the two basic rates, for a week is $1400
Old 27 Apr 17, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Clutching at straws for responses from Disney now. My wife tweeted them lol
Any of you guys tried this?
Old 27 Apr 17, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Don't have a twitter account so not tried this method.
It's plain emails & phone calls for me😀
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Don't have a twitter account so not tried this method.
It's plain emails & phone calls for me😀
Still getting no replies from my emails, except the automated response. Spoke to a guy on "it's Orlando time" who is just waiting on verification about a move but he booked via a travel agent.
I've now taken up a case through abta
Old 27 Apr 17, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

[QUOTE
I've now taken up a case through abta[/QUOTE]

Good luck with this, I placed a case with ABTA and my response back was pretty awful actually! They just gave me the members response which was a load of c**p and then said I could now close the case if I was happy with the response! The reply from the member was discussing a different resort to where I was even staying!
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

[QUOTE
I've now taken up a case through abta
Good luck with this, I placed a case with ABTA and my response back was pretty awful actually! They just gave me the members response which was a load of c**p and then said I could now close the case if I was happy with the response! The reply from the member was discussing a different resort to where I was even staying! [/QUOTE]

I'm kinda at a loss at what else to do about this whole thing. Getting absolutely no where with emails and phone calls are like speaking to a brick wall
Old 27 Apr 17, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Martin2706 View Post
Good luck with this, I placed a case with ABTA and my response back was pretty awful actually! They just gave me the members response which was a load of c**p and then said I could now close the case if I was happy with the response! The reply from the member was discussing a different resort to where I was even staying!
I'm kinda at a loss at what else to do about this whole thing. Getting absolutely no where with emails and phone calls are like speaking to a brick wall[/QUOTE]

Did you email all the address that are on the post, maybe one or two pages back?
The email to George seems to get most people a call back.