Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 8 Jun 17, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by QueenElsa View Post
This place was cited as evidence when I presented the pros & cons of moving

Last time the 10 of us were in the same place I threatened to make a power point to present if they didn't listen to me. The only one of the ten who knows the planning going on is HTB... the rest not a clue.

My brother messaged me the other day to say he was thinking of taking dad for a round of golf when there - HTB started laughing and asked if my brother had consulted the itinerary before deciding. I just messaged back with timeslots he could have.

Message back - oh I was hoping you'd sort that out for us.

I wasn't annoyed - I was delighted I had something new to plan

🙈
07:01:00 Wake up
07:01:01 Wake Him up
07:01:15 Get Him Dressed
07:01:18 Send Him for Coffee
07:01:25 He comes back for cups.
07:01:30 Shower
07:02:00 Dry
07:02:10 Left Sock
07:02:11 Right Sock

Over plan?

2024 Early Booker Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post

I used to think my wife was having an affair with someone nicknamed The Dibb .
I was constantly hearing "The Dibb said this The dibb said that" so I checked it out and found out what she meant since the first day I read the Dibb I was hooked I now have a new purpose in life it's let's me know what's happening and it's full of tips and it just feels like I am at CBR all the time.
I would like to thank everybody that uses this forum and I propose PapaMouse for a lifetime achievement award.
Last but not least is there anybody still to come to CBR that has been promised the $75 a night room credit by WDTC UK please let me know.
Live long and prosper I Am The Boss (don't tell the wife).

Edited at 09:58 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OrlandoFanBoss View Post
I was constantly hearing "The Dibb said this The dibb said that" so I checked it out and found out what she meant since the first day I read the Dibb I was hooked I now have a new purpose in life it's let's me know what's happening and it's full of tips and it just feels like I am at CBR all the time.
I would like to thank everybody that uses this forum and I propose PapaMouse for a lifetime achievement award.
Last but not least is there anybody still to come to CBR that has been promised the $75 a night room credit by WDTC UK please let me know.
oh gee shucks...

I joined here in 2011 for 2012 trip and hovered around like a bad smell sooking in all the tips - my first post was my final plans to get peoples opinions. Answers back were "don't forget to leave some time for fun!"

We did both outlets, florida mall, MoM, Wally, All Uni, All Disney, SeaWorld - hell we even went to LEGOLAND.

When I came back - I just couldn't think about the dibb at all - it hurt too much to see happy people with even massive countdowns... as I didn't have one...

2015 June - picked up the mantle again for 2016 trip - and now know the only way to get thru LIFE is to have a Fla/holiday planned at sometime in the future - 4 years, 6 years - just know you'll be back.

And this place as more characters than WDW so good for a laugh too.

2024 Early Booker Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

PM cant believe your countdown its getting sooo close for you now! I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when you check in! 😉
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post

05:20 and the heavens have just opened up Wow and it's heavy.
This is my 20th visit to Florida started coming here about 1994 ish and it's taken to now to make me by a Poncho. I even love the rain here.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Pavilion1983
Imagineer

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
PM cant believe your countdown its getting sooo close for you now! I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall when you check in! 😉
I second this. PM fancy waring one of those gopro's
Old 8 Jun 17, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

I love the idea of threatening my family with a PowerPoint presentation if they refuse to listen to my planning, or there is the merest hint of a rebellion - I'm so using this threat for next year's holiday if necessary. My biggest problem is trying to make my stubborn sister accept that one simply CANNOT tour like we used to years ago, we have to make ADRs and FP+ reservations, ergo we have to PLAN properly! I predict a riot ...

I also really love the idea of being accused of 'dibbing', when you are supposed to be doing other things. I must admit to having the Forum Spy open all day at work, hidden behind the work intranet page, just in case something important comes up that I need to know about ...
Silvercat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
07:01:00 Wake up
07:01:01 Wake Him up
07:01:15 Get Him Dressed
07:01:18 Send Him for Coffee
07:01:25 He comes back for cups.
07:01:30 Shower
07:02:00 Dry
07:02:10 Left Sock
07:02:11 Right Sock

Over plan?
Hey, when did you get hold of my itinerary?
AOA Mermaid - Dec 21 Silver Palms - Kissimmee - Oct 22 DLP: Sante Fe - Nov 22
Endless Summer-Dockside & Cruise - May 25
HerculesTiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

05:20 and the heavens have just opened up Wow and it's heavy.
This is my 20th visit to Florida started coming here about 1994 ish and it's taken to now to make me by a Poncho. I even love the rain here.
I typically wrap the poncho the DW has packed for me around my backpack and enjoy getting drenched.
A combination of the humidity and myself being a human radiator means I dry out in no time once it stops.

Its some of the best rain there is (yes I think I have an obsession with this weather form) Its my Fave
AOA Mermaid - Dec 21 Silver Palms - Kissimmee - Oct 22 DLP: Sante Fe - Nov 22
Endless Summer-Dockside & Cruise - May 25
HerculesTiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 17, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Percairwen
Helping Minnie

Hi,

Haha that made me giggle. I think I am finally getting the other half into the Dibb.

We are going to CBR in September and getting the $75 a night gift card - so excited going to buy so many souvenirs that I definitely don't need!
Percairwen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread