Old 8 Apr 11, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
pixiep
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
floridatix FAB 4 ticket

Morning

Has anybody bought the new FAB 4 ticket through FloridaTix yet?

Reason being is we thought this would be the best ticket for us instead of the flexticket+ as we arnt too bothered about W&W.

Any feedback would be greatfully received

Thanks x

*2023 Eagle pointe *2019 Bella Vida* 2018 Emerald Isle FL * 2016 Indian Point FL * 2014 Dibb Villa Lindfields * 2012 Bentley Oaks FL * 2011 Calabay Park @Tower lakes FL * 2008 Crescent Lakes FL * 1992 DLP *
pixiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 11, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi
We ordered this last week and received them within a couple of days! Tickets are real tickets (you get a ticket for Universal Studios and another one with 'SeaWorld, Aquatica and BG' printed on it) We saved about £20 for a family of 4 by choosing the Fab 4 option and also got a $10 off Planet Hollywood voucher
I would definitely recommend it!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 11, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaTix
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by pixiep View Post
Morning

Has anybody bought the new FAB 4 ticket through FloridaTix yet?

Reason being is we thought this would be the best ticket for us instead of the flexticket+ as we arnt too bothered about W&W.

Any feedback would be greatfully received

Thanks x
Hi pixiep,

Obviously I can't give feedback from a customer perspective - but if you've got any questions about the ticket please don't hesitate to ask me here or send me a PM!

Laura
FloridaTix
FloridaTix is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 11, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
jmt
Apprentice Imagineer

Talking

I got a better deal with Complete Orlando.

I have 5 parks x 14 day use (actual tickets) - Seaworld, Busch, Aquatica, Universal and IOA - 3 adult tickets was £462

I did also book my accommodation with them a month or so earlier, but they have been fab and I will use them again for later in the year.
jmt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 11, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post

When I called up Floridatix to book the fab4 ticket I was told that this included IOA as well as Universal Studios... so it cost me £151 per adult for all of these parks!
Old 11 Apr 11, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Dog
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jmt View Post
I got a better deal with Complete Orlando.

I have 5 parks x 14 day use (actual tickets) - Seaworld, Busch, Aquatica, Universal and IOA - 3 adult tickets was £462

I did also book my accommodation with them a month or so earlier, but they have been fab and I will use them again for later in the year.
This isn't a better deal, it cost you £13 extra. The fab 4 is BG, SW, Aquatica and Universal resort including US and IOA.
Big Dog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 11, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Thumbs up

We're also going for the FAB 4 ticket - seems great value and has all the parks we are looking for. We'll just pay to get into Disney for 1 day on a hopper so we can see our favorite attractions there without having to go everyday!
Old 12 Apr 11, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
pixiep
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Just ordered my tickets whoop whoop

*2023 Eagle pointe *2019 Bella Vida* 2018 Emerald Isle FL * 2016 Indian Point FL * 2014 Dibb Villa Lindfields * 2012 Bentley Oaks FL * 2011 Calabay Park @Tower lakes FL * 2008 Crescent Lakes FL * 1992 DLP *
pixiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 11, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Claire_Lou
slightly serious Dibber

Hi everyone

Am I right in thinking that the fab four ticket can be used for 14 day use. If so I think I will book very soon
Old 12 Apr 11, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Phoolgrrrl
Apprentice Imagineer

Phoolgrrrl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
This looks like a good deal!We just booked for this November! Woop! If it's 14 day I think it's the best price I've seen.
Phoolgrrrl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread