Closed Thread

Old 6 Jan 12, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
HenrysDad
Imagineer

HenrysDad's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Thank you for that information,I was debating buying Legoland Annual passes again this year, and the fact we will be able to visit Legoland in Florida as well is an added bonus.
Old 6 Jan 12, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I am pretty sure that only a Legoland annual pass gets you into Legoland Florida, not a Merlin pass.

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 12, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Originally Posted by boltyboy View Post
I am pretty sure that only a Legoland annual pass gets you into Legoland Florida, not a Merlin pass.
That is correct - the Merlin APs most definitely do NOT get you access to the overseas Legoland parks. The Merline Passholder Perks are shown on this link.

And, currently, the terms and conditions for the Passholder Perks for the Legoland AP state that the offers are only valid until 6th November 2011. I have emailed them for clarification as to whether the free entry to Legoland Florida will be extended into 2012 with a new Legoland AP and am waiting a response.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 12, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
akv2010
Imagineer

Apparently the offer is on til 31st Jan.

Seems we are now going to Chessington for the Zoo Day on Sunday. Will report back then on whether we could use them the same day.
[SIZE="2"]6th Feb 15 - 2 nights in Miami, 7 night WC cruise on NCL Epic, 2 nights in The Keys, 2 nights in Cocoa Beach and 2 nights Fort LauderdaleRadisson @ Parkway 2007, DLP 05, 07, 08, 09, 11, HGVC @ Seaworld, Kidani & OKW - Oct/Nov 10, PORR Royal Room, Encantada @ Kissimmee, Dolphin Beach @ St Pete's Beach. Disney BLT - April 2012, Oct 13 - Dallas, PORR, DCL Fantasy with Autism on the Seas (W. Caribbean), BLT, Daytona, BLT
akv2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 12, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
That is correct - the Merlin APs most definitely do NOT get you access to the overseas Legoland parks. The Merline Passholder Perks are shown on this link.

And, currently, the terms and conditions for the Passholder Perks for the Legoland AP state that the offers are only valid until 6th November 2011. I have emailed them for clarification as to whether the free entry to Legoland Florida will be extended into 2012 with a new Legoland AP and am waiting a response.

I thought that they did give 50% discount.
Info here....
Or is this 2011 info ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 12, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
I thought that they did give 50% discount.
Info here....
Or is this 2011 info ?
Sorry, my bad - I meant do not get you FREE access to the overseas parks. Yes, you do get 50% off the gate price with a Merlin AP. What I was trying to say was that it isn't necessarily worth the cost of a Merlin AP just for entry to Legoland Florida but, with the Legoland AP, it is since a 1-day ticket to LL Florida is around £48 and the AP is only £49.50 at the moment.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 12, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
Sorry, my bad - I meant do not get you FREE access to the overseas parks. Yes, you do get 50% off the gate price with a Merlin AP. What I was trying to say was that it isn't necessarily worth the cost of a Merlin AP just for entry to Legoland Florida but, with the Legoland AP, it is since a 1-day ticket to LL Florida is around £48 and the AP is only £49.50 at the moment.
Well worth me considering the Legoland AP then instead. Could you post back when you find out about 2012 ? cheers.
Old 7 Jan 12, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Well worth me considering the Legoland AP then instead. Could you post back when you find out about 2012 ? cheers.
Actually, I have just had a response from the Legoland Enquiries Team (below):

Dear Joanne,

Thank you for your email.

The perks will continue in 2012, but we are currently still in the process of updating the site.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Many thanks

Sophia

LEGOLAND Windsor is now closed for our 2011 Season. We will re-open on 16th March 2012

LEGOLAND Windsor Enquiries Team
Old 7 Jan 12, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Fab - thanks !
Old 7 Jan 12, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
akv2010
Imagineer

Yeah, I did say it was 50% off but we we live just an hour from a lot of the attractions we will certainly get our money's worth. The International attractions it gets you into are here:

merlinannualpass/pa...s_discount.asp
[SIZE="2"]6th Feb 15 - 2 nights in Miami, 7 night WC cruise on NCL Epic, 2 nights in The Keys, 2 nights in Cocoa Beach and 2 nights Fort LauderdaleRadisson @ Parkway 2007, DLP 05, 07, 08, 09, 11, HGVC @ Seaworld, Kidani & OKW - Oct/Nov 10, PORR Royal Room, Encantada @ Kissimmee, Dolphin Beach @ St Pete's Beach. Disney BLT - April 2012, Oct 13 - Dallas, PORR, DCL Fantasy with Autism on the Seas (W. Caribbean), BLT, Daytona, BLT
akv2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread