Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 19 Apr 15, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Think I got a good deal

Just got what I think is a really good price for our tickets so thought I'd share for anyone who doesn't mind vouchers , I got 5 day myw base tickets which where £203.41 and universal 2 park bonus tickets which were £115 odds total for four adult of each tickets came to £1276 😝😝😝 very pleased with that , after searching and trawling I found them on American airline site and if you collect aa points then you get 2 for every pound you spend , if anyone is interested they have tickets for all the attractions and they all seem to be very competitive prices, if you go to their main site .com and click on plan your journey you will get a drop down box which will include activities , just click that and then enter where and dates and it will bring them all up for you, sorry not meaning to sound condescending here but I found it purely by chance and think it would be easy to miss , hope this helps someone xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Lilpickle08
slightly serious Dibber

I've just looked and was after 7 day Disney and 14 day Universal tickets, and by doing 7 day MYW base tickets and Universal 2 park bonus I make it £1284 instead of the £1538 combo ticket price I had - which is a massive saving of £254, so thank you very much! That's a great deal!
Lilpickle08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lilpickle08 View Post
I've just looked and was after 7 day Disney and 14 day Universal tickets, and by doing 7 day MYW base tickets and Universal 2 park bonus I make it £1284 instead of the £1538 combo ticket price I had - which is a massive saving of £254, so thank you very much! That's a great deal!
I know I couldn't believe it , I usually go with tickets but I don't mind having a voucher to save this money and felt safe purchasing as it is with AA and not an unknown company, happy you have saved a bit, also it must be linked to exchange rate as I had been watching them for a couple of weeks and they did go up slightly when the pound had dropped a bit but yesterday they where back at what I had saw them for originally so thought I'd get them just now, we don't go until the end of September and I would have normally waited in the hope the exchange rate got better so even more of a saving but i was scared these would disappear so just went for it ️xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

These sound like a great deal.looked at the aquatica/seaworld /busch gardens tickets the 2015 deal for 69.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lilpickle08
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
I know I couldn't believe it , I usually go with tickets but I don't mind having a voucher to save this money and felt safe purchasing as it is with AA and not an unknown company, happy you have saved a bit, also it must be linked to exchange rate as I had been watching them for a couple of weeks and they did go up slightly when the pound had dropped a bit but yesterday they where back at what I had saw them for originally so thought I'd get them just now, we don't go until the end of September and I would have normally waited in the hope the exchange rate got better so even more of a saving but i was scared these would disappear so just went for it ️xxx
Can you still link to MDE with these then do you know? Is it an e-voucher they send you rather than tickets?
Lilpickle08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lilpickle08 View Post
Can you still link to MDE with these then do you know? Is it an e-voucher they send you rather than tickets?
Yes it's an e voucher it takes approx 7 days it says to come through and I'm sure I read on here that you enter that on mde to book fast passes but I'm sure someone on here will be able to confirm that better xxx
Old 20 Apr 15, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
The 2 park bonus ticket is £115.60 per adult, that's a great price! Didn't click all the way through but don't suppose they offer deposit only do they? Good find OP .
Old 20 Apr 15, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Good price, it doesn't seem to like the dates for next year though.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Slinky Malinki
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
These sound like a great deal.looked at the aquatica/seaworld /busch gardens tickets the 2015 deal for 69.
There are some great prices on there! Superb find.

I'm going to add it to my spreadsheet
Slinky Malinki is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 15, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lilpickle08
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
Yes it's an e voucher it takes approx 7 days it says to come through and I'm sure I read on here that you enter that on mde to book fast passes but I'm sure someone on here will be able to confirm that better xxx
Brilliant! Thank you for all your help
Closed Thread