Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Aug 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

Before we went to New Zealand in 2010 we hid the window lock keys in a safe place - for some reason not the safe. We were freezing when we got back, lit the log burner and needed to open the window urgently when we had a blowback.

Finally found them last week sat in the key pot we keep for old orphan keys! Luckily we had found a key from the old windows -in the pot - and we have used that single key for 9 years.
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
The standard procedure in our house is my Wife has a tidying up phase and puts everything away. Then we can’t find it.

The conversation always comes around to her saying I must have moved it
Then some hours later it’s found and I don’t get told.
Think I must have married her sister.!
Old 18 Aug 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm 55 and lost my marbles several decades ago!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

At least you all lost your marbles at home! I tried to pay for my Starbucks with my bus pass and couldn't understand why it wouldn't contactless. I was mortified when the young lad said try a money card, the whole queue roared with laughter
Old 18 Aug 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

DH currently on the hunt for his glasses and hearing aid muttering to the Gdks and dogs bet she’s tidied them away somewhere
I haven’t but I do know where he left them they are where they are supposed to go that’s why he can’t find them as never puts them there when he’s not wearing them
Me I’ve lost the dogs vaccination cards but I’m not letting on about that
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by skb 123 View Post
Or you have the keys, but can't remember where you parked the car!
I walked around the whole top floor of our local shopping carpark getting more panicky then remembered I had actually parked in ASDA carpark
Old 18 Aug 19, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

Exactly, I’ve parked the car and forgotten where I left it. I’ve also gone to a car, put my key in, wondered why it wasn’t opening... wasn't my car.
I put a bag of mixed sweets away for my son, that he’d bought for the hubby on Father’s Day... 2 years on, still haven’t a clue where I put them 🤣🤣🤣

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
At least you all lost your marbles at home! I tried to pay for my Starbucks with my bus pass and couldn't understand why it wouldn't contactless. I was mortified when the young lad said try a money card, the whole queue roared with laughter
I did a similar thing in M&S recently. Tried to pay with my Sainsbury's Nectar card instead of my debit card! My excuse was that they're both purple!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lorrie36 View Post
Exactly, I’ve parked the car and forgotten where I left it. I’ve also gone to a car, put my key in, wondered why it wasn’t opening... wasn't my car.
I put a bag of mixed sweets away for my son, that he’d bought for the hubby on Father’s Day... 2 years on, still haven’t a clue where I put them 🤣🤣🤣
I did something similar when my son said he would pick me up from my college . I opened the door to sit down only to realise although it was the same colour and make it wasn’t my son sitting there 😂
Old 18 Aug 19, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
sunjue100
VIP Dibber

sunjue100's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I tried to cleanse my face with nail varnish remover this morning. Thankfully started on my forehead and the smell hit me so stopped. Not sure the nail varnish, tone and moisturise regime would have worked out too well. !