Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Ocean Florida
Unread 21 Aug 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DreamDisney View Post
How old was she? Is it possible she was suffering from some kind of early onset dementia?
Mid forties. I got the impression she was stressed and just didnt know what to do. I couldnt have refused her, I took a calculated risk.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Bittersweet Trip...
Unread 21 Aug 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
So kind of you all to worry but they have cctv on the petrol station forecourt and it was about a one mile drive, busy all the way. She had a tiny bag too small for any type of concealed weapon !
But you only liked some of the posts, despite the effort we 'all' went to in order to offer our advice
mickey house is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
BA club is a con
Unread 21 Aug 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I must have a kind face. Olga will tell you Im a sucker for waifs and strays (humans as well as cats)

Or else Ive got MUG written on my forehead 🤫
I usually get nutters trying to talk to me, they head straight towards me and my kids think its so funny
Unread 21 Aug 19, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I usually get nutters trying to talk to me, they head straight towards me and my kids think its so funny
I guess walking around west London in your slippers and dressing gown whilst eating a large cake probably will attract nutters!
mickey house is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
BA club is a con
Unread 21 Aug 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I must have a kind face. Olga will tell you Im a sucker for waifs and strays (humans as well as cats)

Or else Ive got MUG written on my forehead 🤫
This happens to me too. If Im standing at a bus stop some old soul will start talking to me and tell me all their woes and secrets. I try not to make eye contact now but they still end up singling me out. My DD laughs at me, but she now says that its started to happen to her now so she must have inherited my approachable face 😂

It sounds as if the woman was confused or stressed or suffering from mental illness. I know its probably sensible not to help, especially if you are out alone, but I would have probably done the same as you Linda. I couldnt have left her, although maybe ringing someone to help her would have been a better idea if she was able to give you a contact number.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Adults only in La Pineda
Unread 21 Aug 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
But you only liked some of the posts, despite the effort we 'all' went to in order to offer our advice
Oh blimey I didnt realise we had like police on the Dibb 😘. Ill go back and rectify 😂😂😂
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Bittersweet Trip...
Unread 21 Aug 19, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I always like your posts, but so many times your thread gets deleted! Although you seem to be curbing your natural exuberance this week!
Unread 21 Aug 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I guess walking around west London in your slippers and dressing gown whilst eating a large cake probably will attract nutters!
I always wear clothes to go out, even scruffy clothes to walk the dog and dont eat cakes walking around because I would look greedy. I usually eat cakes privately so I dont have to share!