Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Oct 10, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Is there anything I should be doing?

So we are get on board the Disney Wonder on 7th November for a 4 night Bahamian Cruise - our first one!

Our information and luggage labels arrived last week and yesterday we did the online bits and pieces and we have booked an excursion when in the Bahamas and I have boked a couple of Spa treatments.

Is there anything else we need to do? I looked at booking the parking but doesn't seem you can do this online.

I feel like I should be doing more
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 10, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
So we are get on board the Disney Wonder on 7th November for a 4 night Bahamian Cruise - our first one!

Our information and luggage labels arrived last week and yesterday we did the online bits and pieces and we have booked an excursion when in the Bahamas and I have boked a couple of Spa treatments.

Is there anything else we need to do? I looked at booking the parking but doesn't seem you can do this online.

I feel like I should be doing more
You don't need to pre book the parking.

Just check you have filled in all the on line forms (the web pages prompt you if any are not yet complete).

Make sure you print off and sign your cruise document contract ... and remember to bring it with you.

Make an effort to collect dollar bills, pre cruise, for room service tipping and porter tipping (tipping for everything else can be done on your on board account).

Check your travel insurance covers your cruise.

Remember to check out the advantages of re-booking on board, and the best way to do it before you go ... most people only realise about it after they have departed, and miss out on decent savings on their next cruise.

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern

Edited at 01:52 PM.
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 10, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Mel
Imagineer

Florida Mel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Have you made some magnets for your stateroom door? That's an essential park of the cruise
Florida Mel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 10, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Florida Mel View Post
Have you made some magnets for your stateroom door? That's an essential park of the cruise
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 10, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jdybnsn View Post
You don't need to pre book the parking.

Just check you have filled in all the on line forms (the web pages prompt you if any are not yet complete).

Make sure you print off and sign your cruise document contract ... and remember to bring it with you.

Make an effort to collect dollar bills, pre cruise, for room service tipping and porter tipping (tipping for everything else can be done on your on board account).

Check your travel insurance covers your cruise.

Remember to check out the advantages of re-booking on board, and the best way to do it before you go ... most people only realise about it after they have departed, and miss out on decent savings on their next cruise.
Thanks, have done all the online stuff (and printed and added to my folder) but must check our insurance!

Originally Posted by Florida Mel View Post
Oh. tell me more!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 10, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Florida Mel
Imagineer

Florida Mel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Talking Magnets :-)

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Oh. tell me more!
Well, a lot of cruisers on Disney ships decorate their doors with magnetic signs they make by printing images/photos and attaching magnetic strips (which you get get from ebay on a roll) or use magnetic printer paper.

This is great fun and if you google disney cruise magnets you will get an awful lot of ideas and templates to use

Here is one to get you started:

Happy printing

Edited at 08:11 AM. Reason: Here we go...
Florida Mel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 10, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread