Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I've enjoyed reading this and seeing your pics of some of our favourite restaurants. I loved the way that your little girl seemed to be dressed to match what you were doing each day
Thanks for reading - yes we literally took a suitcase of princess dresses with us. DH had 3 outfits - thankfully OKW had free laundry facilities!
dixonsontour is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 11, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by charliesangel View Post
Thank you for taking the time to post your food choices, getting me excited! And I had a tear in my eye reading the princess and me report.
Glad you enjoyed - DDP is great especially if it is free!
dixonsontour is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 11, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mandy_mccormac View Post
Wow i think this is the fastest food report i have ever read
There was no need for me to subscribe as i just read it from start to finish lol
We really enjoyed the yachtsman too and were also made to feel really welcome with our two boys. My mouth is watering at the thought of it now, we also didnt rate coral reef although we didnt get bad service sounds like your server was really bad.
Our boys really ejoyed the tepan edo too and the food was fab

Anna is a beautiful little girl and i hope you dont mind me saying but it wasnt until you pointed out her arm that i noticed it, i loved the fact that she had so many dresses and looked so proud, it brought a tear to my eye reading the last part of the report you will always have that memory and boy what a great memory to have.

Thanx very much for sharing and im sure i will be back to have another look at some point in the future.

Thanx again Mandyx
Glad you enjoyed - the report was done in another format and cut and pasted - hence the quick posting on the forum.

Thank you for the nice comments about DD, alot of people don't notice her arm and she doesn't let it stop her at all. She loves dressing up at disney, I'm making the most of it whilst she is little.

Most of the dresses have been bought used off ebay - she just had one new this trip the Tiana dress.
Old 10 Apr 11, 12:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Blue Kangaroo
Very Serious Dibber

Great report, thanks. We're going late oct this year so it was good to see how much you were able to fit in.

We loved being able to speed through your report too. It was like a tasting menu of different courses!

Anna was the star of the report of course! So sweet.

Think we'll avoid epcot at the weekend - we don't want it to be too busy when we're browsing and grazing at the food and wine festival!

Liz
ASMu - Mar 2003 POFQ & CSR - May/Jun 2005 SSR - Aug/Sep 2008, Nov 2011, Apr 2013 and Aug 2015 POR - Nov 2009 GF Club Level for one night only Aug 2015 AoA - Aug 2016, Aug 2017 AKL - May/Jun 2018 BC and WL Aug 2022
Blue Kangaroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Blue Kangaroo View Post
Great report, thanks. We're going late oct this year so it was good to see how much you were able to fit in.

We loved being able to speed through your report too. It was like a tasting menu of different courses!

Anna was the star of the report of course! So sweet.

Think we'll avoid epcot at the weekend - we don't want it to be too busy when we're browsing and grazing at the food and wine festival!

Liz
Thanks for reading. Yes it was a great time to go - not a drop of rain, really warm and low crowds. We are going back the same two weeks this October.

Epcot on the saturday was definitely a lot busier than the weekday we did. We didn't get there until after 4pm so felt a bit like we were late at the party. Wasn't rowdy just lots of people worse for wear and crowded.
Old 10 Apr 11, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
sueh6
Imagineer

sueh6's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Loved your report and, I have to say, you have the most beautiful daughter - she always looks so, well, serene!

Can I ask a question? Did you find that the lovely drinks you had e.g. shakes, smoothies etc were readily available or did you have to make sure at each restaurant that they were on the DDP?

Thanks!

'Life is not about the number of breaths you take, rather the number of moments that take your breath away' 1999 - Grosvenor Resort 2004 - Lake Berkley Townhouse 2006 - Lake Berkley Villa & HRH 2008 - POR & RPR 2011 - OKW, HRH & HGVC International Drive 2012 - HGVC Seaworld & Royal Pacific Club Level
sueh6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by sueh6 View Post
Loved your report and, I have to say, you have the most beautiful daughter - she always looks so, well, serene!

Can I ask a question? Did you find that the lovely drinks you had e.g. shakes, smoothies etc were readily available or did you have to make sure at each restaurant that they were on the DDP?

Thanks!
I'd read on the forums before going which places offered shakes etc as the DDP drink. Some places like whispering canyon the server pointed out you could get the milkshake, other places I just asked the server.

Thanks for reading
Old 10 Apr 11, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Hi there, thank you for sharing your wonderful dining report.
Your DD looked beautiful in all her princess gowns.
xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow!

What a fab food report. By the time I arrived at The Yachtsman Steakhouse my tummy was growling – loudly!

LOL at Mrs Mangel and the Lamingtons. I always associate Lamingtons with Neighbours too.

I was shocked to see the downhill turn in the food at Olivia’s, especially your fish dish. We haven’t been for a while but we used to go there a lot for the comforting home-style cooking they used to serve. Oh dear!

I must say you’ve got me very interested in sampling the steak at Raglan Road. We go there quite often for drinks but have only eaten there the once. I’m going to take a look at the menu in a minute.

We’ve never had a breakfast sandwich from Earl’s. Think we might be trying one of those next time. I’m an HP sauce lover too.

So many wonderful experiences shared with your little girl – her outfits are so cute and she is a little beauty!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 11, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
vikstar
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi

Fantastic report! I really appreciate other Dibbers taking the time to do food reports as it's really helped me decide where to make our ADR's for September.

Love the report from the princess party, your DD looked beautiful in her princess dress

Can't wait to go back!

The piccie pre-trippie 2011
vikstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List