Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 6 May 14, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Essie1000
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by kblackman View Post
Thanks Hun hopefully the sun will be shining and it will all go to plan!
Ah yeah I forgot we were on the same flight I just want to go now! how many of u are going? Are you doing MVMCP? Do you know when we can book our seats? X
Fingers crossed for the weather, will be keeping an out for your trip report

There's 5 of us going, DH, dd who is 16 (turns 17 out there) DS aged 6 and mil who has been several times (tour guide )

As we booked after 16th Dec if we want to book seats we can from 25th June but we have to pay £25 per person each way!

Haven't got any plans to do MVMCP, have you done it before?
Essie1000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 14, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Essie1000 View Post
Fingers crossed for the weather, will be keeping an out for your trip report

There's 5 of us going, DH, dd who is 16 (turns 17 out there) DS aged 6 and mil who has been several times (tour guide )

As we booked after 16th Dec if we want to book seats we can from 25th June but we have to pay £25 per person each way!

Haven't got any plans to do MVMCP, have you done it before?
Yes I really hope its nice

That sounds great! are you in the V Room before? We can't decide whether to add it on or not! It's so good to have someone who knows lol!

I think we may just wait until a few days before to book seats, but Steve isnt a fan of flying so he may want to make sure he knows where hes sitting sooner rather than waiting lol!

Yes we have done it twice now its so good! But it is expensive though thats the only thing! and its packed! xx

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 14, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Essie1000
Very Serious Dibber

We can't add the v room as we didn't book with VH with booked via charter who booked with VA... not sure what the difference is tell you the truth! Would have used it if we had it though

I don't want to pay for seats but I don't like flying and it's our DS first time flying so as you can guess both parents want to sit with him, virgin will keep a certain amount of seats but they can only guarantee that they will sit one parent with a child under 12! Another way of making money:angry:
Essie1000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 14, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Essie1000 View Post
We can't add the v room as we didn't book with VH with booked via charter who booked with VA... not sure what the difference is tell you the truth! Would have used it if we had it though

I don't want to pay for seats but I don't like flying and it's our DS first time flying so as you can guess both parents want to sit with him, virgin will keep a certain amount of seats but they can only guarantee that they will sit one parent with a child under 12! Another way of making money:angry:
We used the v room the first year and although it was nice to chill we didn't feel it was worth the money- we had a cooked breakfast and champagne in 2013 and even that was less than the v room lol!

That's understandable that you both want to sit with him, I can't believe they do that it's not fair! Xx

kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 14, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kblackman View Post
Thanks Hun so are you too and your little boy he is so gorgeous!
I will keep updating can't wait to hear more of your plans too!

Have you got a plan of what you are going to each day? I find the day by day planning difficult! But we always end up at HS as it's my fave xx
Aw just seen this, thank you!

We have these plans so far...

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/plan...ew.php?p=33005

Do you have one of these? xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 14, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Aw just seen this, thank you!

We have these plans so far...

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/plan...ew.php?p=33005

Do you have one of these? xx
Just had a look your plans look great

I need to get on with my planner! xx

Old 9 May 14, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

I can't believe I've only just noticed this!

Your plans sound fab and you are getting married on my birthday! So it's obviously an awesome day well done!

Your wedding sounds perfect with just the two of you!

Gemma xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 14, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
I can't believe I've only just noticed this!

Your plans sound fab and you are getting married on my birthday! So it's obviously an awesome day well done!

Your wedding sounds perfect with just the two of you!

Gemma xx
Thankyou Hun and yes it's a good day we've chosen I'll remember your birthday forever lol
Were very excited just want the day to be all about each other xx

Old 11 May 14, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Lovely plans and a brilliant pre-trippie - we re there around the same time on our Disneymoon as we get married on the 23rd oct and are then doing a 3 week disneymoon from the 25th oct - 15th nov can't wait!

Love the mr and mrs teeshirts, I was looking at similar seen some brill hoodies and a disney hanger for my dress as well on etsy

Looking forward to keeping up with your plans! xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 14, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
Lovely plans and a brilliant pre-trippie - we re there around the same time on our Disneymoon as we get married on the 23rd oct and are then doing a 3 week disneymoon from the 25th oct - 15th nov can't wait!

Love the mr and mrs teeshirts, I was looking at similar seen some brill hoodies and a disney hanger for my dress as well on etsy

Looking forward to keeping up with your plans! xx
Thanks Hun wow that sounds amazing I will have a look out for you I really want a hoodie too to wear on the plane and I might wear my minnie ears too!
Thanks Hun have you done a pre trippy? What other plans do u still have to do? Xx

Closed Thread