Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 21 Oct 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Topcashback & quidco

I signed up to this earlier this year. Apart from always forgetting to use it 🙈 I have now got the grand total of £38. I have just logged on and it says that my annual fee of £5 will be taken out of this £38. I am sure there was no annual fee when I joined? It said that membership was free.
I am now very confused.

I am also signed up to quidco but never used it yet. Does that have a fee too? Will I get charged even if I have never used it?
Thank you
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I use Quidco. I just have the basic one which is free. The premium is £1 a month and you get a higher rate of cash back. I used to get over £250 each year but I get nowhere near that now. Insurance was always the biggest earner for me but I find now I can get better deals not going through the Quidco site. I have probably received about £100 this last year. Occasionally they have 24 hour only deals so you need to check the site regularly. Boots did a 25% cash back a few months ago which was a great deal.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I signed up to this earlier this year. Apart from always forgetting to use it 🙈 I have now got the grand total of £38. I have just logged on and it says that my annual fee of £5 will be taken out of this £38. I am sure there was no annual fee when I joined? It said that membership was free.
I am now very confused.

I am also signed up to quidco but never used it yet. Does that have a fee too? Will I get charged even if I have never used it?
Thank you
Their site says that Classic membership is free; Plus membership has an annual fee of £5.
The fee will be deducted once your payable balance reaches £5.
Have you got the Plus membership?
All this info is on their website.

Edited at 10:03 PM.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 20, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I think that TCB signs you up for the plus membership automatically and you have to change to the basic if you want to.
It is annoying to have the £5 removed, but next time you want to withdraw anything you should get the full amount (until your renewal date).
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 20, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

As above the TCB £5 is for plus membership. I pay it as worth it if you remember to go through TCB regularly you will get a higher rate of cashback than classic members. It will pay for itself in no time.
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 20, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
kiwiinabd
Very Serious Dibber

I mostly use quidco and generally check every time if the company i want to buy something is listed.

I find the most amount of cash I get are from Insurances

My grand total of cashback is now over £4K !
kiwiinabd is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List