Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 7 Dec 19, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Parks hours at hs are extended from Monday .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by shack69 View Post
For those who are out there trying to get a pass here is something you may want to try. Install FAKE GPS on your android phone and set it as if you are in HS, then you can try and join a party even before getting in the park. This worked in Cali , only reason i can see it not working here is if they also do a check against your ticket and see if your in the park with that as well.
Funny I thought exactly the same. But I think you may have to tap in.
Old 7 Dec 19, 02:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mummabluberry
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
How long did you spend physically queuing ?
We didn’t have to queue at all because 2 of our party have disability passes so can’t be sure how long you have to queue at that point but guessing if could be a while.
mummabluberry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 04:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
How long did you spend physically queuing ?
People on Twitter were saying about 20 mins .
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Buzz n' Piglet
Imagineer

Mobile

The WDWNT guy is saying it's incredible and blows every recently new attraction in any Disney park out the water, including Shanghais PotC which gets rave reviews.

I cannot wait to get a shot next year!

Hopefully it makes Galaxies Edge feel "complete" now, as it did have a feel of something missing when we were in DL earlier in the year.
Buzz n' Piglet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 19, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by Buzz n' Piglet View Post
The WDWNT guy is saying it's incredible and blows every recently new attraction in any Disney park out the water, including Shanghais PotC which gets rave reviews.

I cannot wait to get a shot next year!

Hopefully it makes Galaxies Edge feel "complete" now, as it did have a feel of something missing when we were in DL earlier in the year.
I'm not in the USA atm (sadly) but have watched a lot of ROTR videos on youtube. It must be disappointing to be in the queue when it breaks down but as far as I know this only happened once on the first day but more frequently on the second day.

This is a very complex attraction and although it comprises of separate sections the problem is that - despite the high throughput figures- if any part of it break down it has a major impact on those waiting to ride.

Having written that I realise it sounds negative but it looks absolutely incredible. A lot of superlatives have been used by guests who have been on the ride but I personally feel that it has set the bar for future attractions not just by disney but by theme park operators globally.

I for one would love to ride this. To answer another observation I think the virtual queue system may only be an early day thing and in some ways it works well but in other ways (if you want to leave the parks) it may not suit you.

The imagineering team that put this together in my mind must have brains the size of planets!

I can wait to ride it
Old 8 Dec 19, 01:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Kev Harrison
Apprentice Imagineer

I went at 7am this morning, got on at 15:10 this afternoon.

Absolutely amazing experience. I am a big Universal fan, but only Disney could have created something as vast as this. It’s in a different league to Smugglers run which is great.

Ignore the negativity from people who haven’t been on this.

Edited at 01:28 AM.
Kev Harrison is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 05:23 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We’re still onsite at Pop and got a message at about 9:30 pm to say there’s EMH between 6 am and 8 am tomorrow at Pop. ROTR isn’t included but you’ll be able to join a boarding group when the park opens at 8.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
pipster
Proud to wear my Ears

I’m in the park on Wednesday and trying to plan. So, if the park opens super early say 0630hrs and I get there for that time is it like normal emh, some rides are open?
Also, can u select a boarding party at this time or do I have to wait until the park officially open to select one in the app.
It’s going to be an early start on Wednesday
pipster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Mobile

Originally Posted by pipster View Post
I’m in the park on Wednesday and trying to plan. So, if the park opens super early say 0630hrs and I get there for that time is it like normal emh, some rides are open?
Also, can u select a boarding party at this time or do I have to wait until the park officially open to select one in the app.
It’s going to be an early start on Wednesday
From what I saw on youtube ROTR is not part of EMH yet and I dont believe you can join a boarding group until you are inside the park.

But I'm not there so could be wrong