Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports
Discount Florida Car Hire
Unread 19 Jan 20, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
1st August

We started the day in Perkins again! The same breakfasts but with pancakes for the kids who were both with us today!

Then Jacob and I got dropped off at yes you got it blizzard beach whilst the boys went to Seaworld!

We got picked up after a few hours and the 4 of us went to animal kingdom. We did a few rides and our fps before flashing our Landrys card and getting a table at Yak and Yeti. I had chicken stir fry which was huge and lovely. Dave had the Kobe burger hes had previously and said its amazing. Evan the tikka massalla also had before and Jacob a kids meal of rice noodles and sweet corn strange child but he ate it all 😂.

We then drove over to the magic kingdom and done a few rides before watching the fireworks for the final time this trip. Bye magic kingdom 😔 always gives me a lump in my throat!

Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The trip that wasnt meant to happen
Unread 19 Jan 20, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
2nd August

This was our last full day in America and our Disney tickets had run out so it was a chill and pack day which was good as the weather was awful! We must of just been eating the leftovers in the villa during the day. For tea we decided to find a NYPD pizza as we had heard good things! We are so glad we did! Wow what a place these pizzas are to die for! We choose 2 big pizzas a plain cheese and a meaty one! Plus 2 portions of fries.

Im sure there is some dribble coming out of Daves mouth there 😂😂

We didnt manage them all but we took the leftovers in a box and the kids had them in the car the next day driving to Miami for our flight home which they devoured cold little cretins 😂

We will definitely be back here and Im sure it was only around $50 all in with drinks too! Try it out amazing!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 19 Jan 20, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
3rd August final day

No food pics for today so thats all for the food report. The boys had the left over pizza on the drive down and we just snacked on stuff. We travelled home Miami-Atlanta-Manchester, or so we thought! We got to Miami and Dave and I had a McDonalds the kids werent interested as they were full from pizza. We got on the plane to Atlanta and the airport closed due to weather. We landed in Atlanta 2 hours late and passed our Manchester plane literally on the runway 🙈

Jacob and I darted off the plane to the nearest customer service to be rerouted, Id been checking skyscanner too. They give us Dublin then Dublin to Manchester with a big layover. I complained and got us onto the Heathrow flight with delta then Heathrow to Manchester with BA even thought theyre not partners they sorted it out for me. In Atlanta the boys had McDonalds and Dave and I had our last Panda Express. Sorry guys no pictures of these I was a bit stressed! But we did get some good seat on out transatlantic flight! So always a silver lining!

But we made it home with no luggage, that didnt come until a few days later 🙄

So not a great end to the holiday but it was one of them. We only paid 400 for the flights including luggage in school holidays! We still had an amazing holiday, we made loads of memories and ate lots of nice calorific food!

We decided that was our last holiday to Florida for some time... check out the countdown 🙈
Unread 21 Jan 20, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs H
slightly serious Dibber

Mrs H's Reviews
Really enjoyed reading your trippie, we have never stayed onsite so couldnt believe the amount of food you get with the ddp!
Mrs H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
West coast next time!
Unread 21 Jan 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mrs H View Post
Really enjoyed reading your trippie, we have never stayed onsite so couldnt believe the amount of food you get with the ddp!
Ah thank you. Yes we found the QSDP to be plenty of food we were never hungry! 😊
Unread 21 Jan 20, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Loved your trip report, read it from start to finish in one go as I was hooked. I've got to be honest I thought you were going to struggle to get through all those dining credits but you did it!

Thanks for taking the time to share and looking forward to this years. x
Unread 22 Jan 20, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by Ycryan View Post
Loved your trip report, read it from start to finish in one go as I was hooked. I've got to be honest I thought you were going to struggle to get through all those dining credits but you did it!

Thanks for taking the time to share and looking forward to this years. x
Ah thank you for reading and commenting. We thought we would struggle also but we got there in the end! Weve still got a few of those ghirardelli squares knocking around! This years will be strictly off site as we are foregoing Disney! However a few ghirardelli ice creams and a possible blaze might get in there 😜
Unread 6 Feb 20, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Another dining report will be coming for July but will be off-site with a possible ghirardelli ice cream thrown in at Disney Springs no Disney this time 😁