Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Feb 17, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
stace19
Serious Dibber

Mobile Daughters 1st Birthday

Hi everyone.
Our daughter turns 1 when we are out this year. The first place I had in mind was obviously CRT, but is it worth it? Dinner or breakfast? We have a 5 year old son also, we have ate at many character meals in previous years but never done any princess ones.
Any ideas where to have her 'special birthday meal' should we just do CRT?
We have the ddp so cost not an issue.
TIA
Old 15 Feb 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Charmed Kirsty
Very Serious Dibber

I considered this as I have 2 year old daughter but decided on dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, the ugly sisters and lady tremaine at 1900 park fayre at the grand Floridian.
Charmed Kirsty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi is this for you or your daughter ! Sorry having a laugh
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Will the new princess themed breakfast have neen launched at the boardwalk by then?

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
stace19
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks!
I've been looking at 1900 park fayre, although early like the look of the breakfast menu but I think it's Alice, mat hatter, etc for breakfast.

Haha it really is for my daughter, to have nice pics to look back on. But the more I'm thinking the more I realise it doesn't have to be princesses 🤔 CRT just seemed the first obvious place 😁

I've not heard much about the boardwalk one il look into it.

Cheers for the input guys 😉
Old 22 Feb 17, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Would she not like crystal palace for pooh, tigger, eyore and piglet?
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Madfish
Imagineer

We are doing CRT for daughters first birthday. She won't be eating much so going to order the chocolate slipper instead of a birthday cake. Being able to say she had her first birthday in Cinderella's castle will be something special even if she does not remember the occasion.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List