Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 18 Feb 17, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
chippyminton
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Leaving today -help us spend our remaining credits!

We have 35 snack credits, 7 TS and 9 QS left - not sure how that happened with 3 teenagers, but hey ho! I need a cunning plan to spend them all please. So far:
Breakfast at POR - 4 QS, 1 snack
Lunch at Teppan Edo - 5 TS
Starbucks - 5 snacks

Any suggestions for snacks to bring home from Epcot? Can I bring caramel apples?

And where is a good place to use the QS for a takeaway sandwich to bring to the airport? Earl of Sandwich at Disney Springs?

And suggestions for the 2 spare TS? Is it better to use as QS then swap the QS credits for snacks?

Thank you - first world problem I realise!
chippyminton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 17, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Mobile

When we had spare credits left over, we bought lunch for someone else behind us in the queue at EOS. They were paying out of pocket so we managed to save them a bit of cash
Old 18 Feb 17, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Use some on drinks. I love the frozen raspberry lemonade slushes and the blue Fanta one, available at Epcot.
We often bring back the chip and dale mountain mix. Mousegears has a good selection of sweets.
Old 18 Feb 17, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gev View Post
When we had spare credits left over, we bought lunch for someone else behind us in the queue at EOS. They were paying out of pocket so we managed to save them a bit of cash
We did the same. We bought lunch for a family at WPE

We bought some snacks in Goofys candy co with what was left.
Dazed is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 17, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
chippyminton
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Might do that with the spare TS if we share our table at Teppan Edo.
Will check out Mousegear for snacks.
We didn't get breakfast in the end, although hubby is in Sunshine Seasons while the rest if us do Soarin😊
chippyminton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 17, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
There are small boxes of shortbread that we bring loads back of for unused snack credits. We like using them up at goofeys as there is plenty of choice and they will swap QS for snacks, the build your own snacks we ate on the plane.

Don't forget a bottle or two for the journey to the airport, you can't take them through security but we were glad to have a Diet Coke for the journey
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 17, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithk2
Swimming at the All Star Resort

We bought a few bags of the Goofys candy sweets as gifts. Our daughter also picked quite a few Pez packs which had different princesses on them. There were also little mints in decorated Disney tins which made nice souvenirs!

I must confess before we went, we thought we'd never have credits left over and mocked people who did

Despite getting loads of the sweets above and bottles of pop on the last day, we still had loads left over. We're food failures!
Smithk2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 17, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mossy51
Serious Dibber

If you go to Disney Springs to pick up sandwiches you could get some Ghirardelli chocolates!
WDW SSR - Aug 2015 Best Family Holiday Ever! WDW SSR & Texas - Aug 2017 Once in a Lifetime Holiday the Sequel! Disneyland California - Oct 2019 Well that escalated quickly yolo trip! Disney Magic Staycation Cruise - Aug 2021 Disneyland California - April 2022 Ain't no stopping us now. Seattle and Alaska cruise - July 2022 - wow! Disneyland California - Oct 2023 Just the two of us. WDW Boardwalk - Apr 2024 2+the adult child
mossy51 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 17, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
chippyminton
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smithk2 View Post
We bought a few bags of the Goofys candy sweets as gifts. Our daughter also picked quite a few Pez packs which had different princesses on them. There were also little mints in decorated Disney tins which made nice souvenirs!

I must confess before we went, we thought we'd never have credits left over and mocked people who did

Despite getting loads of the sweets above and bottles of pop on the last day, we still had loads left over. We're food failures!
Same here! Well we shared a table at Teppan Edo with a man and his son, who were delightful, so I bought their lunch <pixie dust> .
Off to get sandwiches and a shedload of candy, cookies and chocolate at Disney Springs en route to the airport. Wish I could share it with you lot. I got such great advice, we nailed WDW thanks to the Dibb.
Old 18 Feb 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mummyroo1
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by chippyminton View Post
Same here! Well we shared a table at Teppan Edo with a man and his son, who were delightful, so I bought their lunch <pixie dust> .
Off to get sandwiches and a shedload of candy, cookies and chocolate at Disney Springs en route to the airport. Wish I could share it with you lot. I got such great advice, we nailed WDW thanks to the Dibb.
Brilliant I'd love to be able to sprinkle some pixie dust this year! Glad you used them xx
mummyroo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List