Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 26 Feb 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

How to access icloud shared albums on pc

Can anyone help? I feel like this should be simple but I’m stuck!
Whilst in Orlando my son created a shared icloud album where we all added our photos. I now want to add our memory maker photos to it and thought it’d be easier on a pc (windows). But as much as I’ve tried I cannot access the shared album! I can see my own photos and my own albums but not the shared one. My son has even tried logging into his account and he can’t see it either! We’ve downloaded the icloud for windows program and that hasn’t helped. Every google search tells you how to create a new shared folder, not access a current one! Argh!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
braby
Serious Dibber

Whoever created the album needs to log on to icloud.com, the album they created should show in the folder list on the left hand side, if not click "my albums" on the left and it will show, at least my shared albums do.
braby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

My son created it and he tried that and also can’t see it!
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 20, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MacUK
VIP Dibber

MacUK's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Floridadreams View Post
Can anyone help? I feel like this should be simple but I’m stuck!
Whilst in Orlando my son created a shared icloud album where we all added our photos. I now want to add our memory maker photos to it and thought it’d be easier on a pc (windows). But as much as I’ve tried I cannot access the shared album! I can see my own photos and my own albums but not the shared one. My son has even tried logging into his account and he can’t see it either! We’ve downloaded the icloud for windows program and that hasn’t helped. Every google search tells you how to create a new shared folder, not access a current one! Argh!
support.apple/en-gb/guid...d9cae49/icloud

may help?
MacUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List