Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 17 Jan 18, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MissVincent
Imagineer

I really like the Magic Geekdom, they are one of my favourites. Charlotte Ruff, Disney in Detail (Victoria is a dibber!), Ears to You, Neverland Family, Hakz Videos, Spoonfullofsugar... I watch a lot of YouTube!
MissVincent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
stevo25
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lolalolo86 View Post
I've watched the Krispy Smores for a while but they started to annoy me (I know they are friends with Tim and Jen but they just didnt have the pulling factor for me) and so did Tom and Sophie (these are just like watching the same thing each time and got a bit boring to be honest and they were a bit too cutesy for me). Tim and Jen are more interesting and go to a good variety of places. I've been watching them since early 2015 and watched back to quite early on in their vlogs too when they were just starting out. They are just genuinely nice people and haven't found anyone else like them to be honest Would be happy to hear of others similar to these though.
This is so true, also Tim and Jen appear to be one of the few who have managed to move the camera slowly and use some sort of image stabilisation to enhance the viewing pleasure
stevo25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Mobile

I like many of the above
Tim tracker
This Orlando life
Adam Hattan
Aclaireytale
The neverland family (good if you have small kids)
Sophie and Dave have a good back catalogue of Disney blogs but now all uk based.
Not keen on the krispysmores.

DVC owners at SSR
Dendycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Momofboys
Imagineer

Momofboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another Tim fan here.

I watch Ellie steadman, she's currently working at Rose and Crown in Epcot, The Ingham family who are youtubers have recently spent 3 weeks out there and posted daily.

None as good as Tim though!
Old 17 Jan 18, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Worgie
slightly serious Dibber

Charlotte Ruff/Lilmisschickass is good, Living the dream, krispysmore & spoonfullofsugar
Worgie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

lovedisney's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Adam Hatton is brilliant

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
ely3857
Imagineer

The Ingram Family are daily vloggers. Their Orlando trip is 16th Oct 2017 (my ddís birthday which is why I rememeber!) for three weeks. I donít think they have a specific playlist for the holiday so youíll have to find it by day/date.

As mentioned by many...

Krispysmore
DisneyDayley
India and Damien

Edited at 04:43 PM.
ely3857 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 18, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
chick95625
VIP Dibber

I have seriously ran out of vlogs to watch

I watch any Florida related video, but there are some I like more than others!

-Hakz videos
-Living the dream
-Disney in detail
-Ingham family of five
_spoonfullofsugar
-Get Binky
-Damien and India

There are so many! I like to watch as it helps me plan. Our first trip was October 2016 and we are going back this year, it also makes me even more excited about going back if that's even possible

I am going to film our next trip but just for my viewing pleasure! No way have I got the courage to post on you tube, I salute those who do though
Old 17 Jan 18, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
xXxSammi88xXx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I always watch
The ingham family
Hakz
Krispy smore
Old 17 Jan 18, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
candycat75