Notices
Photo, Video & Vlogs Photography, Video and Vlog discussions

Old 28 Aug 20, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Nells77
Excited about Disney

I’ve been watching ‘carltons do disney’ I really enjoyed their 2019 vlogs. I’m finding it difficult to find ones where I watch the whole series. Think I must have watched everyone I enjoy now and will have to wait till the can all go back 😭
Nells77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
This couple may have been mentioned before but I’d recommend watching Kels and John (previously called never, never growing up). They are ex cast members (Kels is British) who have just moved to Orlando from New York so I think they’ll be doing a lot more park content going forward (previously they vlogged their holidays). Great vlog today from Epcot food and wine x
Old 5 Sep 20, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ccjames
a Friend of the DIBB

My faves are
WDW COUPLE
PRINCE CHARMING DEV
SPOONFUL OF SUGAR

Used to watch the trackers but there is too much baby content now.
ccjames is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 20, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
BerkshireBugsy
All round good bloke

Mobile

Originally Posted by Dendycat View Post
This couple may have been mentioned before but I’d recommend watching Kels and John (previously called never, never growing up). They are ex cast members (Kels is British) who have just moved to Orlando from New York so I think they’ll be doing a lot more park content going forward (previously they vlogged their holidays). Great vlog today from Epcot food and wine x
I've really taken to these two. Apparently Kels is an Essex girl
Old 9 Sep 20, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Bonny Scotland
Very Serious Dibber

Bonny Scotland's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Check out DisneyDink folks. really good family content.
Bonny Scotland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

I’ve just seen on Instagram the Dev and Bianca have got engaged. I also didn’t realise that Bianca has a daughter.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
AdmiralJack
Apprentice Imagineer

Its not Disney content obviously, but Adam Hattan has started putting up regular theme park content in the UK-he has formed a social bubble with Gary C and has been to Chessington World of Adventures, Alton Towers and Centre Parcs so far.

It actually made me think how many resort breaks there actually are available in the UK, which completely passes me by as i always associate Orlando as Resort Central.

Actually makes me wish Disney got into the UK market by buying or building a Centre Parcs type property, building a high quality indoor water park, and perhaps a mini Disney Springs shopping and dining complex. There must be a market for it.
AdmiralJack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Originally Posted by AdmiralJack View Post
Its not Disney content obviously, but Adam Hattan has started putting up regular theme park content in the UK-he has formed a social bubble with Gary C and has been to Chessington World of Adventures, Alton Towers and Centre Parcs so far.

It actually made me think how many resort breaks there actually are available in the UK, which completely passes me by as i always associate Orlando as Resort Central.

Actually makes me wish Disney got into the UK market by buying or building a Centre Parcs type property, building a high quality indoor water park, and perhaps a mini Disney Springs shopping and dining complex. There must be a market for it.
They are cheering me up at the moment!
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by AdmiralJack View Post
Yeah - we love some Adam and Gary cheerfulness!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
Yeah - we love some Adam and Gary cheerfulness!
And there's a new one out - what better for a rainy Sunday evening?

Another word for VincentVisiion - not the biggest channel by a long way, but deserves to be:

Part One
Part Two

Edited at 10:41 PM.
Bozza is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List