Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 7 Jun 20, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Yes, really starting to struggle now and if all those lunatics manage to push the R above 1 and I can’t open my salon on July 4th I shall be sitting rocking in the corner.
Wish I was rocking in the same corner, you could do my hair! 🤣
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
I wouldn't say I'm struggling as such, but I am at the totally fed up stage, I seem to be OK when it's hot and sunny and we sit in the garden, but on days when we're indoors it gets to me.Everything's annoying me today, my bloody hair is driving me mad, I think I need to hide mirrors now. 😳
Omg that's how I am with my hair, I feel I look like a tramp these days!
DH thinks I'm getting paranoid about my hair, wrinkles, weight etc., 😩
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
Wish I was rocking in the same corner, you could do my hair! 🤣
And mine 😂
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

I've been the same over the last few days. I don't know if it's the combination of the weather turning and the constant back and forth with are we/aren't we going on holiday plus the obvious coronavirus missing my friends/family/colleagues, but I'm going to assume it is.
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

I must admit I saw your post, and replied twice but deleted them, I have had a few bad days this week I am a full time carer for my husband, and used to get a few hours to go swimming every week. I just had to get out of the house, so went for a drive to our nearest shop and people watched for an hour (my daughter came home from work, so she looked a my husband) hope you feel better soon
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

Mobile

I think most people have days like your having I know I certainly have, you know I worry my self stupid not only about the virus but more about the economy especially as my DH co-owns a small engineering business, I’m sure you’ll have a brighter day tomorrow ( STAY AWAY FROM THE NEWS )
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I’ve had a couple of really bad days and we are luckier than some as our 2 year old grandson and his Dad live with us
DH is fine now because the golf has opened thankfully
Had a complete toys out the pram earlier trying to order curtains and lamps on line
Finally got it to go through and DH says I’m not sure about those curtains you know he did say it just as he was going out the door with the dogs he picks his moments
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Feeling like a caged animal today don't think the weather is helping and don't think the fact that we should be in Florida now is helping either. Trying to keep myself busy but can't find the motivation atm
I know this phase will pass again and I'll get my mojo back I hope everyone else struggling at the moment feels better soon
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

I’m with you on that one too, try not to look in the mirrors now 😱
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
I must admit I saw your post, and replied twice but deleted them, I have had a few bad days this week I am a full time carer for my husband, and used to get a few hours to go swimming every week. I just had to get out of the house, so went for a drive to our nearest shop and people watched for an hour (my daughter came home from work, so she looked a my husband) hope you feel better soon
That can't be easy for you. My Dad is my mum's carer and I know what that must have felt like for you, the need to get out and have a break. Life is hard but a lot harder for some. PM if you ever need to chat.