Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Sep 20, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh My God, what a terribly stressful day you have had in your 'current condition' I think you aught to make yourself a lovely cup of coffee and go and sit in your man cave and have a good ol sulk whilst you contemplate your next waitrose visit. So here's the pixie dust you asked for and hope it really cheers you up.:P1x1e_Dust :
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Thanks again guys and I know I've not been as active on the dibb lately, but I read all your posts and appreciate the love you show me (or most of you show me).

I agree it's a bit strange parking in a supermarket car park but you get you money back for up to 2 hours (the machine gives 2 tickets one for the car and one to scan at Waitrose).

Just walked around the woods with Mrs MH and she tripped up and ended up flat on her face (literally), but fortunately no real serious damage but a painful swollen lip and chin and knee, so that's almost as bad as my disaster in waitrose yesterday.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Oh no, it sounds like Mrs MH need some serious pixie dust right now. Is she alright, falling over is horrible.. put ice on the bruising. Hope she is okay. Take care, both of you.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh no hope Mrs MH is ok. Sounds like a nasty fall. Best wishes to her.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Poor Mrs MH, she will need nursing back to her normal self, so a little send if pixie dust for her. Oops can’t find it on my phone, you will have to share all of yours with her.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Thanks guys and poor Mrs MH is in a lot of pain with a fat swollen lip, chin and knee. Being a lovely hubby I've just ordered her a bargain bucket of kfc with uber eats (I will help her eat it). I will have to cut the chicken up into baby pieces for her as her lips as so painful.

She said the house needs cleaning and I told her to wait until she feel betters (I'm busy watching youtube videos).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Should of got her popcorn chicken, you can swallow them whole so I’ve heard!
The cleaning will still be there when she’s feeling better, you are a great husband! 😁
Old 18 Sep 20, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Should of got her popcorn chicken, you can swallow them whole so I’ve heard!
The cleaning will still be there when she’s feeling better, you are a great husband! 😁
A 10 piece kfc bucket was only £10 via uber eats which was cheaper than a 6 piece (delivery, tip and chips on top). I won't have kfc for another year because it is rubbish just like my McDonalds was a couple of weeks ago (how do people eat this all the time).
Old 18 Sep 20, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
A 10 piece kfc bucket was only £10 via uber eats which was cheaper than a 6 piece (delivery, tip and chips on top). I won't have kfc for another year because it is rubbish just like my McDonalds was a couple of weeks ago (how do people eat this all the time).
I’ve gone off kfc and Pizza Hut. Takeaway food is ok if you eat it straight away but no so good when you bring it home.
I just said to dh should we go out and get McDonald’s he sad no, I said should we order it to be delivered and he said no! Don’t know what we are eating tonight then
Old 18 Sep 20, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
You could have cooked for her!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List