Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 Aug 18, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

So not much more done, which considering we go in a week I suppose you would expect

I have a list of places to visit and have looked at doing online pass for the National Parks and Glacier trip. The hotel sent me a suggested itinerary for that.

Still not booked a car, but have decided that we don't need an SUV so will save a bit on that.

DH is also looking into what to do with our phones as there is apparently no Pay as you go in Canada. At the moment he is looking into getting a US sim with roaming - I leave that to him!

Dh already had a REVOLUT card and I have now ordered one as well which will hopefully arrive in time. If not then I have found our Thomas Cook money cards from years ago and see if I can transfer them to CAD. Will not be using my John Lewis Mastercard as they really sting you on foreign transactions - my fault for not reading the small print so learnt the hard way.

Dh has also discovered that Edmonton Air Show is on while we are there so we are looking into that - booking.com has some well priced rooms that I can cancel the day before. Google says it is a 4 hour journey so not too bad if we stay over.

We are off to Countryfile Live tomorrow but am planning to get the car, parking and the glacier trip sorted at the weekend then pack early next week, housework and nails on Wednesday all ready to go on Thursday

Edited at 09:22 AM.
parisdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List