Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Jan 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

I might be wrong, but when Charles ascends the crown, Archie will become a prince of wales, whether they use this title is up to them.
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
I might be wrong, but when Charles ascends the crown, Archie will become a prince of wales, whether they use this title is up to them.
No, William is eligible to become Prince of Wales upon Charles’ accession.

Edited at 11:18 AM.
skalexander is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
The grandchildren of a reigning monarch through the male line are entitled to be Prince/Princess. Prince Edward decided to accept titles of Lord/Lady for his children even though they were entitled to be Prince/Princess. Princess Anne’s children were entitled to be Lord/Lady because they are from the female line. Princess Anne and Mark Phillips decided to accept no titles (and neither did Mark Phillips) Once Prince Charles is King, Archie would be entitled to become a Prince.
apologies I actually forgot about Charles becoming King, which says a lot about him!
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
This saga is only just beginning I’m afraid. Wait for the interview with Oprah !
It pains me to say it but I said from the very beginning this is all going to end in tears & sadly I think they will be Harry's
Old 19 Jan 20, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
It pains me to say it but I said from the very beginning this is all going to end in tears & sadly I think they will be Harry's
I was flicking through the channels this morning and on one of the news channels it was a group of children, I would say their ages ranged from around 12 -14 and they were discussing/ debating the H&M saga, they all seemed to have the opinion that H&M should do what they want, they all agreed that all the blame for their unhappiness lay with the press and that it was the press that killed Diana, some very strong opinions all round but much in favour of them being left alone to do what they want.
Where it looks to be a great idea in theory, put these kind of thoughts into practise and in years to come society is going to be a free for all , respect will be dead and buried and it will be every man for himself .😬 Said in a lighthearted manner .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort

Edited at 03:34 PM.
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Society in a free for all and respect dead and buried because kids have the audacity to think two people should be allowed to live their lives free of press hounding? Gimme a break...
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by IndianaMac View Post
Society in a free for all and respect dead and buried because kids have the audacity to think two people should be allowed to live their lives free of press hounding? Gimme a break...
I should have known it wouldn't be taken in the lighthearted manner meant , I will add that humour will also be dead and buried , in a lighthearted manner .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
I should have known it wouldn't be taken in the lighthearted manner meant , I will add that humour will also be dead and buried , in a lighthearted manner .
Humour, it would appear, is already dead and buried in some spheres. Lets hope it is maintained.

Edited at 03:59 PM.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
“ I’m particularly proud of how Meghan has quickly become one of the family”. Talk about gritted teeth.
So you think the Queen is a liar ?
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
As a son of the prince of wales, Harry had the title of Prince Henry of Wales when he was born, when Charles ascends the throne, William and Katherine will be the new prince and princess of wales
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread