Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 23 Feb 20, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Your Greek experiences

We are struggling on holiday ideas. We love Greece so think we will prioritise that.

I'd really appreciate your advice on Islands - less well trodden, pretty, island hopping opportunities, relics

Plus ideas on villa or hotel. We prefer villa but it's mega expensive.

Thank you!
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 20, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Went to Naxos last year and totally fell in love with it. We flew to Athens spent a night in Piraeus got the ferry to Mykonos for 2 nights then Naxos. Flew home from out last stop Santorini. Naxos was by far my favourite. You can hop from there to many places like Ios or Paros. We are off island hopping again in June. Enjoy your planning x
Old 24 Feb 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by soooexcited! View Post
Went to Naxos last year and totally fell in love with it. We flew to Athens spent a night in Piraeus got the ferry to Mykonos for 2 nights then Naxos. Flew home from out last stop Santorini. Naxos was by far my favourite. You can hop from there to many places like Ios or Paros. We are off island hopping again in June. Enjoy your planning x
Thank you! In fact I have been looking at Naxos. It's good to hear its very nice!
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Originally Posted by Princess Alison View Post
Thank you! In fact I have been looking at Naxos. It's good to hear its very nice!
It's really is a lovely island. The harbour area is busy but climb a little higher thro the cobbled street theres some gems to see. We stayed in Agios Propokis which has a stunning beach. We took buses to explore but theres plenty of car moped and quad bike hire. I loved its laid back charm I'd go back in a heartbeat. I did a mini trippie on here June 2019 with lots of pics.
Old 24 Feb 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Which year are you thinking of going ? This one ?

Where do you want to fly from ?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

Mobile

We visited Skiathos and stayed at Kassandra Bay hotel and spa. It was perfect for a fly and flop. We didn’t actually explore the island as much as we would have liked to as we chilled. The island was quite relaxed and chilled, the bus service that runs along the island was really good too and you could visit different beaches.
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Hi I’m an Independent Travel Agent I’ve just had a quick glance on our system and for holidays to Naxos they fly to Santorini. All the transfers are included in the price.
Old 25 Feb 20, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Myakka17 View Post
Hi I’m an Independent Travel Agent I’ve just had a quick glance on our system and for holidays to Naxos they fly to Santorini. All the transfers are included in the price.
Ah - nice to see you popping up here. Hope your new venture is going well !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Which year are you thinking of going ? This one ?

Where do you want to fly from ?
It would be August this year flying from Gatwick ideally
Old 25 Feb 20, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Myakka17 View Post
Do you do villas or hotels? Ideally we'd love to stay in a villa but proves so far are extremely high!