Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Feb 20, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyphile
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Anyone having DCL booking issues?

I booked my cruise yesterday without any issue. Today I am trying to book a cabin on behalf of my parents but I when I go to pay I get an error message. I have tried both mine and my dads credit cards and tried my phone and laptop.
I then tried calling DCL a couple of times but when someone finally answers they can’t hear me! I’m running out of ideas, can anyone help? !
Disneyphile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

I've had various issues!
First of all I couldn't book yesterday because my account details were incorrect so castaway status wasn't recognised.
Today when I could finally get quotes the 1 I wanted was way more than I'd anticipated.
Then DH found a different one, look good. Wouldn't let me book! I was stuck in some weird loop where I would get redirected to the signing in page & I eventually gave up.
Now looking again staterooms options are reduced and prices have crept up a little. It's already top end of our budget so really don't want to have to upgrade.
Now I have a headache & no summer cruise booked. Taking it as a sign x
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyphile
Apprentice Imagineer

I don’t know what was going on earlier but I did finally get through on the phone his evening and they could hear me so I could get booked. Unfortunately the cabin that I wanted had gone but at least the prices hadn’t increased for me.

Sorry to hear that you had issues too. 🙁
Disneyphile is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

I'm back on there looking again now & it seems ok, but now with time to overthink it we've confused ourselves. Torn between 2 totally different cruises 10 night northern Europe which is really pushing our budget & would be an oceanview. Or western Caribbean 7 nights which is nearly £3000 less with a Verandah but we'd need to factor in return flights to Florida whereas the northern Europe would just need a one way flight to Copenhagen.

Or we just go and enjoy the one we're already going on next Easter & save so we can comfortably do the European itinerary the year after instead. The sensible choice, but someone Disney affects my ability to make decisions like that

Going to sleep on it. Enjoy your cruise!
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List