Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 3 Jan 10, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaSmith
Apprentice Imagineer

we got married in april 2009 on clearwater beach it was amazing!

we had looked at booking through the travel agent but we had a really small budget and just could not pay the prices i thought the wedding would be put off again but we took on the challange and found a company in florida run by a wondeful couple tom and carol! they run a sunset beach wedding company! they were so great

all arranged by e-mail the whole wedding cost us under £500! and that includes licence,ceremony,outfits for me hubby 2 kids and my brother,flowers,photos! more or less everything but our wedding rings!

i'm living proof that you can have your dream wedding in florida on ANY budget!
EmmaSmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 10, 11:52 PM  
Link to this Post
lausan
VIP Dibber

lausan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 47
Originally Posted by EmmaSmith View Post
we got married in april 2009 on clearwater beach it was amazing!

we had looked at booking through the travel agent but we had a really small budget and just could not pay the prices i thought the wedding would be put off again but we took on the challange and found a company in florida run by a wondeful couple tom and carol! they run a sunset beach wedding company! they were so great

all arranged by e-mail the whole wedding cost us under £500! and that includes licence,ceremony,outfits for me hubby 2 kids and my brother,flowers,photos! more or less everything but our wedding rings!

i'm living proof that you can have your dream wedding in florida on ANY budget!
well done..wish My niece would Budget she wants the full works over here
Old 3 Jan 10, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
GARRY0079
Excited about Disney

we got married there two years ago this month... we just booked online with the little white chapel on 192 boked a little package (incl photgrapher) and went for the wedding licence on the morning at city hall... we enjoyed it all only two of us went (lets face thats all you need) they made very special and romantic and unrushed... when we finished it was back to the hotel to change and I whisked her around the world (well epcot anyway) we have both been married before and didnt want the big do...this was an excellent day which will always be remembered
Old 4 Jan 10, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi,

We are at this moment, well as I type other half is sending payment for our wedding on Clearwater beach for March this year.

Have had a fantastic company organising everything.

If you fancy the beach etc give me a shout and i'll try and help.

Trace
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 10, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

we renewed our marriage vows at Disney's Wedding Pavilion in Dec 2007 and booked it direct with Disney Weddings.

We had an independent photographer called Randy Chapman who I would highly recommend for great photo's at a good price.
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 10, 04:44 AM  
Link to this Post
floridabride
Very Serious Dibber

floridabride's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
i think it all depends on your budget. we couldnt afford a expensive wedding,aswell as 2 weeks in disney,so we chose
stayhappystayinloveweddingchapel.co.uk
it was perfect for us,and cost roughly £400 for everything,including photos/dvd ,limo before & after.

Happy Planning x
Old 4 Jan 10, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
lotti
Imagineer

We got married in Florida in 2008 at a little wedding chappel on the 192 and we had the most perfect day (some photos are on my profile page, which are included in there packages). stay happy stay in love wedding chappel.
Old 4 Jan 10, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
hippychick
Trading Disney Pins

Thanks for everyone that has replied.
For anyone that booked through Virgin was there a minimum expenditure? Just that i've noticed through the Disney Weddings website they have a minimum for some packages.
Old 4 Jan 10, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
hippychick
Trading Disney Pins

Also people who have done the packages through virgin for the disney wedding, what are the selected hotels that you have to stay in for the 5 days?
Old 4 Jan 10, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
fleurbie
Apprentice Imagineer

I booked with Virgin i don't remember there being any price min, they're prices were as quoted in the brochure and then you could add optional extras but the stardard package was quite reasonable (but over 5 years ago). To answer your other question i can't as we stayed on site but i do believe it was any Disney Hotel, and some Flagship hotels which they highlight in brochure.
Good Luck
Nov 19 CBR, September 22 BRV, BWV 💕
fleurbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread