Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 30 Mar 20, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
woofwoof
Having Dinner with Goofy

Has anyone booked KLM codeshare

Hello all

We booked a code share with kim indirect Man/Atl/Mco 25 July with Virgin,Delta still hoping to go ?. Does any one have any information on cancellations if worst comes to the worst.

Thanks Woofwoof
woofwoof is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by woofwoof View Post
Hello all

We booked a code share with kim indirect Man/Atl/Mco 25 July with Virgin,Delta still hoping to go ?. Does any one have any information on cancellations if worst comes to the worst.

Thanks Woofwoof
On exactly the route as a klm codeshare on 10th July. Had a look on the klm site. The info on cancellations and re-bookings looks like it’s been written by a 5 year old, and not a very sharp 5 year old at that! Contradictory dates and sentences that simply make no sense. General point though seems to be, like most, they are trying to push vouchers but the exact terms of those are again not clearly expressed.
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPete
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by nth09 View Post
On exactly the route as a klm codeshare on 10th July. Had a look on the klm site. The info on cancellations and re-bookings looks like it’s been written by a 5 year old, and not a very sharp 5 year old at that! Contradictory dates and sentences that simply make no sense. General point though seems to be, like most, they are trying to push vouchers but the exact terms of those are again not clearly expressed.
We booked on a KLM codeshare via their website. You should try speaking to their customer services -it's like SPEAKING to a 5 year old. When the flight does get cancelled I am not looking forward to ringing them again...
DisneyPete is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Rbecking
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We worked same routine through KLM, should have. Even flying Friday, outgoing flight been cancelled. They just offering us a voucher.
Rbecking is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPete
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Rbecking View Post
We worked same routine through KLM, should have. Even flying Friday, outgoing flight been cancelled. They just offering us a voucher.
That is not legally what they should be doing if both legs of the flight have been cancelled - it may well worth contacting them as there are other posts on DIBB saying similar and it appears to be only KLM offering this and no option of a refund.
DisneyPete is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyPete View Post
We booked on a KLM codeshare via their website. You should try speaking to their customer services -it's like SPEAKING to a 5 year old. When the flight does get cancelled I am not looking forward to ringing them again...
I has that displeasure when there was a change of schedule and they rebooked my flight a week different from the intended date. They couldn’t really see the issue!

I ended up emailing the president of KLM to express my disgust at their rancid service. Got a reply from the president’s office and the problem solved in 24 hours.
nth09 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPete
Very Serious Dibber

I has that displeasure when there was a change of schedule and they rebooked my flight a week different from the intended date. They couldn’t really see the issue!

I ended up emailing the president of KLM to express my disgust at their rancid service. Got a reply from the president’s office and the problem solved in 24 hours.
That may well have to be an option!
My wife was listening in on our call via speaker phone and she was absolutely gobsmacked at how inept the customer services representative was...truly shocking.
Old 31 Mar 20, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
That may well have to be an option!
My wife was listening in on our call via speaker phone and she was absolutely gobsmacked at how inept the customer services representative was...truly shocking.
Totally agree. I spoke to 3 of their call centre staff in my experience and without exception they were awful. I know this sounds terrible but they could barely string a sentence together either orally or on paper.
Old 31 Mar 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPete
Very Serious Dibber

Totally agree. I spoke to 3 of their call centre staff in my experience and without exception they were awful. I know this sounds terrible but they could barely string a sentence together either orally or on paper.
Exactly our experience...
Old 31 Mar 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
nth09
Apprentice Imagineer

nth09's Reviews
Exactly our experience...
My previous problem with them involved a Virgin flight so I tried Virgin to see if they could help. They tried it couldn’t as it was a KLM cock-up. Virgin staff in an unguarded moment did say “I wish you the best of luck trying to get any sense out of KLM”. Thought that summed it up quite well!