Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Closed Thread
Unread 9 Jan 20, 01:26 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsArcher2b
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I have mixed feelings. Time will tell how it will all work out.

I am sad at the relationship breakdown between William and Harry though and also Kate and Harry. They always seemed to enjoy eachothers company and had lots of pics of them joking and laughing. They were likeable and relatable. Hopefully the space will help heal them.
MrsArcher2b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Florida here we come!
Unread 9 Jan 20, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post
muffa2308
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by PPM View Post
I think he will have been up at stupid oclock when in Afghanistan with the army.
He was an Apache attack helicopter co pilot and gunner and went on active missions doing what gunners do. He was put at risk for his country, but we all forget this.
Oh really... do you not think he was given special protection? Real people get up every single day at stupid oclock and not just for a publicity stunt for the royals. To me hes just another over privileged person that hasnt earned it. The royals will be obsolete soon enough
muffa2308 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Saratoga Springs Resort/ Hard rock
Unread 9 Jan 20, 01:33 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Sorry i think Meghan is scheming and like many besotted men being led away from his family and everything he believed in...Even though Diana suffered greatly in the royal circle i feel she would be very sad for Harry right now!
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Grand Floridian
Unread 9 Jan 20, 01:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Can someone else post about their house, preferably saying that it was done up with taxpayers money etc. (even though it wasnt it sounds good right?)

As for the vitrol aimed at them, deedums. they will never have to put their hands down a drain to unblock it, will never have to worry about losing everything in a flood and not being able to rebuild etc. Its the haves and the have nots.

March 20 for a week maybe?
Powlay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Family break
Unread 9 Jan 20, 02:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bluedave View Post
Im shocked, if its true, that they didnt tell the Queen, Prince Charles or Prince William before making this announcement- surely thats just common courtesy at the very least?
I agree, as you say, if it's true. I hope it's not.

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 02:59 AM.
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 9 Jan 20, 02:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsArcher2b View Post
I have mixed feelings. Time will tell how it will all work out.
I have mixed feelings, too.

In some ways they've had a rough ride.

On the other hand, the are ways they haven't helped themselves and neither have some of their circle/supporters.

There's responsibility on all sides and I think they'd be in a stronger position now, if they had shown that they recognise this, too.

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 05:30 AM.
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 9 Jan 20, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
JohnD
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
He is royalty not a commoner and Megan knew this before she married into the royal family. Prince Harry is royalty , a job for life you are born into that comes with a lot of privileges. It also comes with limelight and the media press but you don't have to be royalty for that to happen, a footballer, film star, on the tele and you are known world wide. I think he has let the royal family down big style. Would he be doing this if he hadn't married Megan? Do you think the Queen never felt like walking away? Where as we commoners can change our job whenever we want , they are royalty, born into it. He has enough money to live his own life left to him by his late mum, but that is not the point. I feel he has let the royal family down. I for one am truely disappointed in him.
In the back of my head, I keep hearing Harrys pre-wedding statement - 'What Megan wants, Megan gets'.
Unread 9 Jan 20, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
VIP Dibber

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

"Grown man leaves Grandma's home to find a job". Got it.
Husband to endlessly understanding wife. Dad to three amazing kids. Mobile cash point and family taxi. Any opinions expressed are usually my own, or borrowed from people more intelligent than me. Please make cheques payable to 'Cash'.
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Big Blusteryday Blowout
Closed Thread