Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 9 Jan 20, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Kate is the one I feel most sorry for out of all of them.
I like Kate a lot, she has approached her role with dignity and respect.

I get the feeling you might have an extra insight into the Royals, more so than you’re letting on, or are you just extremely interested in them? They fascinate me!
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Drats I thought they’d launched into the world of financial independence and was about to book it, before I realised this one is in Tenby.

Old 9 Jan 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by katiec68 View Post
My own DS changed 100% when he met his wife - he would call me 2-3 times a day some days - now I havent spoken to him for over 3 years.
I am pretty sure this is not all of his own making even though I welcomed his girlfriend/wife into our lives without reservation.
Such a shame . It’s something I pray won’t happen with my boys as I’ve seen it in my own family too.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

Originally Posted by claireyfairy8 View Post
She wasn't very famous before she married Harry.
Was worth a few million yes, but nothing compared to his wealth and the family she's married into.
A few million doesn't last forever with some of her shopping sprees.

Yes, forgot to say, had tea with her last week. She had it written in her diary which she let me photocopy.
Nicer still that she is a caring, sharing friend.
vowels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

She could always play herself in the 8th series of the crown
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisbon View Post
She could always play herself in the 8th series of the crown
It’ll only be a cameo, but every penny helps
Old 9 Jan 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

I watched Suits from the first series. Being a girl of hidden shallows, I was delighted when one of my favourite characters married Prince Harry ( I did admit to being shallow, right? ) Somethings gone wrong though. And I feel a lot is down to the American perception of what being a member of our royal family means. Last year we were in New Orleans. A member of staff at our hotel asked our opinion of Meghan. We explained we had no personal knowledge (!) had enjoyed the wedding immensely but were perhaps a tiny bit disappointed not to see much of the new baby. She then went to great lengths to tell us about Beyonce and how she dealt with "her public", making the comparison to Meghan's decision to keep baby Archie out of the limelight. We tried to explain that being a Duchess, a member of the British royal family, was a totally different ballgame, but she wouldn't have it. She bought up other film stars, other A-list superstars, she just didn't get it. Maybe Meghan didn't either. I wish them well but hope I'm not going go be paying towards their new adventure.
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

I find it all quite sad. Sad that 2 brothers who once seemed so close are now miles apart. Also sad that they seem to be a family at war. I am not a
Royalist, but I do feel sorry for the queen.

I really liked Megan., I liked looking at what she was wearing, she is beautiful, but I also liked looking at how much she gazed into Harry’s eye, they really seem to be in love.

Harry seems to be struggling with his life, but to shut off him family like this is harsh. I therefore hope that the media and royal family leave them alone. If they want to fend for themselves then let them... I think they may struggle but if that’s the life they want then so be it.
whlparkstone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cybermum View Post
Wow and is it any wonder he cannot wait to step away from this circus. Going off the absolute bile by some on this thread. I seriously wonder for all the images you see and appearance would you really want her life , given how appalling she has been treated. Her private life is her own...I don't give a toss , just as we all have private lives we wouldn't wish dissected daily by Fleet St hacks with a chip on their shoulders.

I wish them well. Harry has had major wobbles before remember, years ago he made no secret of finding the life he was born into intolerable. He made no bones about his mental health struggles.
All of us irrespective of where we are born, to whom , deserve a chance to make a life we wish, one that makes us truly happy.
He has a family now, he is his own man, God forbid he should want to take a different path. I far rather that than force him and his wife to live a life they do not want to.

I am not even a royalist but Harry I like. A lot. Its patently clear to anyone who looks beyond the tabloid filth and clickbait he is a man who has been searching for a long long time for his own spot in the world. Good bloody luck to them .
Really ? What bile ? I think this is all getting a bit blown out of proportion .
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

He has been open about his mental health issues, how he has struggled with dealing with his mothers death, he was never comfortable playing by The Firms's rules and protocols. How can people not see that he clearly never fitted in with what was expected of him. All people see is Meghan, how SHE is different, how SHE apparently disrespects protocols etc etc. The negativity hurled at them for not being like the other Royals is astounding.

There has been a lot of negativity about how she moved in on Harry and snagged a Prince and how quick the marriage was after they met etc etc. But to me its the opposite, HE moved fast, as HE realized that Megan is his way out of The Firm. HE moved fast, so that she wouldn't get away and leave him trapped in a position he didn't want.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread