Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Attraction Tickets
Closed Thread
Unread 10 Jan 20, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

Mr Tom Morrow's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
This sums it up for me.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

'Morrow and Morrow. For the people dot com'

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 10 Jan 20, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
iloveholidays1
Very Serious Dibber

free protection whilst living in the uk, but they should be billed for all the foreign stuff, that is not official business.

This could apply to other Royals when on personal business/holidays as well. I work in a leisure centre run by a council, the other parts of the council i.e hr bill us for the services they supply to us.

Everyone now has to pay their way, why should expensive security come free of charge too so many of the royal family, they all have personal wealth which they can use.
iloveholidays1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Just a dream at the moment
Unread 10 Jan 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

PPM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
There is plenty of rubbish printed in the newspapers which can whip up a " blown out of proportion " frenzy, but a majority of people are sensible enough to sift out the truth from the lies .
There are an awful lot of facts surrounding Harry and Meghan that enable people to make up their own minds about them.
Has she been " scheming " ? I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt on that one .my own opinion is that her whole attitude changed from the moment she became his wife .
Sod this Royal life, Sod the general public who are way too interested in us, Sod being criticised just because I want all the perks but none of the duties expected of me . Sod the respect I am expected to show to the Crown, my response is Sod off back to Canada then . Go back to being an actress and relinquish your title and all the perks that come with it .
So you dont like her?
I dont know if you are married, but if you are, did you take into account the feelings of others and how your marriage to your partner would affect them? I know we didnt.
Would you rather they split up, Harry gets back to his duties to the country and she fecks off home, keeping the press and social media happy?

Perks? If you call being publicly slaughtered every day for absolutely everything she does is that a perk? What she has to put up with each day would be enough to cause most folks to have a breakdown.
Do we care? No, well not according to all the hate being posted on social media, inc, here. ( which, yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, Im not decrying these posters, just offering my different opinion )
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
RC Flying Corfu 1 week May 2 weeks Aug
Unread 10 Jan 20, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

see megan has gone back to canada already.. 3 days in the UK clearly enough

sooner they get away the better for all imo

at least everyone knows the score now
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 10 Jan 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

I actually feel really sorry for the Queen in all of this. Shes hardly a spring chicken, her husband is looking incredibly frail and has had recent health problems, her son has been connected to a paedophile and now all this! She must be really hurt and disappointed.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I'm so excited...and I just cant hide it
Unread 10 Jan 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

JoJo88's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by PPM View Post
So you dont like her?
I dont know if you are married, but if you are, did you take into account the feelings of others and how your marriage to your partner would affect them? I know we didnt.
Would you rather they split up, Harry gets back to his duties to the country and she fecks off home, keeping the press and social media happy?

Perks? If you call being publicly slaughtered every day for absolutely everything she does is that a perk? What she has to put up with each day would be enough to cause most folks to have a breakdown.
Do we care? No, well not according to all the hate being posted on social media, inc, here. ( which, yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, Im not decrying these posters, just offering my different opinion )
She knew what she was getting into when she married Harry, or at least should have had an idea. Slightly different to a couple of normal people getting married. And Id said the majority of people do consider that they are joining another family/welcoming someone into their own. Shes barely given it a chance before deciding shes off. And now hearing that shes gone back to Canada already, alone, it all seems a bit sudden. It obviously isnt, as the new, slick website mustve taken some putting together. Surely they wouldve had time to mention their plans to the Queen? Harry is giving up everything he has ever known. His choice (we must assume) but I cant help thinking this new change will be a lot harder for him than Meghan.

They do not have read any of what is posted on social media.

Yes perks. Obviously there are downsides to those perks, but shes still doing okay.

I wish them well, genuinely I do. Everyone deserves the chance to be happy.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
All over for another year...
Unread 10 Jan 20, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PPM View Post
So you dont like her?
1, I don't like the way her attitude changed once she was married .
2, I am married and we both respect our families feelings.
3, I hope Harry and Meghan have a long and happy healthy life together.
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Family Time In Florida
Unread 10 Jan 20, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
riversider2014
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
This sums it up for me.

I do find it rather ironic that this is pretty much the case, especially on the Dibb.

Primarily because when you read most threads, in probably 95% of the time its blatantly obvious that what the wife says the husband does and in most contentious threads you can bet that that the wife is generally supported in whatever the issue is 😊

March 2015 - http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=865148
riversider2014 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Duinrell, beekse Bergen, Efteling
Closed Thread
Florida Escapes