Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Tickets
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice
Attraction Tickets
Unread 15 Jan 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
KWed
New Poster (2)

Orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk

We've been looking at the combo ticket deal through Attraction Tickets Direct, for our family holiday in October this year, after reading all the positive comments and reviews on here.

However we've noticed some places offering slightly cheaper prices for a very similar combo ticket deal.

Anyone had any experience with purchasing park tickets from Orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk?
KWed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

I have bought tickets from them several times and never had any problems. I think they are affiliated to Attraction tickets direct (I could be wrong here) but they are always a bit cheaper.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 20, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
pretty_lucky
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by KWed View Post
However we've noticed some places offering slightly cheaper prices for a very similar combo ticket deal.

Anyone had any experience with purchasing park tickets from Orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk?
Yes, we booked our Disney/Uni package and DC with them last year. No problems, and, in case you missed it, theres the 10 off each Disney ticket for Dibbers thats advertised above!
pretty_lucky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
11th Floriday of a lifetime!
Unread 16 Jan 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Both the Attraction Tickets Direct website (now just AttractionTickets) and Orlando-Ticket-Deals website are run by the same company: ATD Travel Services. Therefore, in effect, you are buying the tickets from the same company just on a different website.

If the tickets are cheaper on the Orlando-Ticket-Deals website than I'd buy from there.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Anniversary trip to POFQ...
Unread 16 Jan 20, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
swiper
VIP Dibber

My tickets arrived today from them 429 for 21 day ultimate
Real tickets and the cheapest I could find. ( with the 10 off via the dibb)
swiper is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Always counting down!
Unread 17 Jan 20, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Lolarose
Earning More Ears

Yes, we went a couple of years ago through Orlando ticket deals. Had no problem and really good customer service.
The DIBB10 code is also great to use with them!

First visit 18 years ago and many more since!

Love to hear tips and news
Lolarose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 20, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jonnykeogh
Proud to wear my Ears

Yeah if it's just tickets you need - no add ons and no frills then I've booked with them and ATD a few times (depends on ATDs offers). Never any issues for me.

Waiting to get clearance to book my trip for next year so will be booking with one of them again - cant wait!
1996 - Sheraton Inn, 1998 - Sheraton Inn, 2003 - Quality Inn International, 2005 - Enclave Suites, 2007 - Comfort Inn International, 2010 - Quality Inn International, 2013 - Boardwalk Inn & Hard Rock Hotel, 2015 - Beach Club & Legoland Hotel, 2015 - Hilton Garden Inn & Animal Kingdom Lodge, 2017 - Avanti Resort, 2017 - Lake Buena Vista Hotel & Spa/Sunset Vistas, 2018 - All Star Music Resort2019 - Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando
jonnykeogh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 20, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Monsterlove
Getting to know the DIBB

I have purchased from both and had great service from both.

As my previous post I had vouchers from Thomas Cook and could not use them after they sadly went under, while waiting for a refund I bought from AttractionTickets.com. We each got a free $25 Fun Spot gift card from them which we love. Real tickets from both.

Orlando-Ticket-Deals was great service too, no fault and cheaper sometimes if you not bothered about the extra little touches which I love.
Monsterlove is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote