Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Unread 16 Jan 20, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
You must be confusing my picture with someone elses, because I would be safe to bend over in the shower to pick up my Lynx Africa shower gel
This is the coffee youll be given in prison. Might give you some protection if you shower with it - Lynx Africa would make you too attractive!
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 20, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
VIP Dibber

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
I am going to come out and say I b****y love Lynx Africa!

And drink the coffee it will be fine! it will have had a lot worse insect wise crawling over it in the plantation
Are you Jennifer Lawrence? (The one out of films not the one who is Sandras cousin)
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
He just hasnt met me yet!
Unread 16 Jan 20, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Are you Jennifer Lawrence? (The one out of films not the one who is Sandras cousin)
I wish !
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I could actually be related to Jennifer Lawrence (not my cousin cos obvs Im related to her!) but the famous one. I had the same surname before I got married, imagine I could share some of her millions!
Munich for daughters 18th birthday!
Unread 16 Jan 20, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I could actually be related to Jennifer Lawrence (not my cousin cos obvs Im related to her!) but the famous one. I had the same surname before I got married, imagine I could share some of her millions!
Sorry Sandra but I just couldn't imagine you taking the lead role in the Hunger Games, because you would keep stopping every few yards to have a rest and eat cake
mickey house is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Sorry Sandra but I just couldn't imagine you taking the lead role in the Hunger Games, because you would keep stopping every few yards to have a rest and eat cake
I already said in hunger games I would be dead in the first few seconds or I could be clever and befriend everyone and feed them poisoned cakes and win lol!
Unread 16 Jan 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I'm pleased that you also appreciate the finer things in life such as Lynx Africa.

Fair play to the prison service training offenders to be baristas.

Someone I know reckons that Cracker Barrel employ ex offenders. I have no issue with that because everyone deserves a second chance.
I have no issues with giving someone a second chance.

I'm not sure about giving folk a fourth or fifth (etc) chance though.

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
There was a old lady and man working in there on my last visit they couldnt be ex offenders surely
It's age-ist to assume only younger people could be ex-offenders. Old people are perfectly able to break the law themselves without any help from the youngsters.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Anniversary trip to POFQ...
Unread 16 Jan 20, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I have no issues with giving someone a second chance

It's age-ist to assume only younger people could be ex-offenders. Old people are perfectly able to break the law themselves without any help from the youngsters.
They had wonderful manners and were so friendly, they looked like they did home cooking and only led wholesome lives and spent their days making meatloaf and Betty Crocker brownies. Im shocked 😱