Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 9 May 15, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
princess lola
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 52
I Love this thread and reading everyones lovely stories what a great idea !
My OH proposed on our third day of our Disney Cruise to The Bahamas !
We were docked up at castaway cay and he had told me the night before he had booked me a suprise for the next morning.
We got up for breakfast and then headed for he spa he told me we had a massage booked and I was chuffed but upon arrival was surprised with the private spa suite!

We had a gorgeous view of castaway cay, and our own platter of fruits all we could drink and our own private hot tub!
I was sitting chilling in the lounge chair when James suggested he nip back to the locker to grab the camera, which he did but then also came back with a wrapped box!
He knelt down by the chair and explained he'd got me a present, I started unwrapping it and the rest was a blur !
He gave a wonderful speech which neither of us can remember now lol and then presented me with a beautiful platinum and diamond vintage looking ring which is just perfect!
A picture of the ring with a possible wedding ring lol!

OFC I said yes and I loved the way everything was so relaxed, laid back and more importantly we were alone lol.
I then had to lie very still and quiet for my hot stone massage (which was bliss) but so hard I was so excited!
princess lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
CRP2011
Earning More Ears

I'm so excited to be able to post my story now...It is amazing to hear how everyones stories are so different and yet all so amazing!

We got engaged 2weeks ago! I'm still getting used to it...and thats probably because I can't wear my ring just yet as mine is being made as they didn't have the right size...I do still have the ring he proposed with which the shop very kindly let him have to propose with and keep until mine is ready

It was my 23rd Birthday on the 25th April...he had been up since 6am which is so unlike him yet I didn't have an ounce of an idea what was going to happen!

I had been opening presents and cards and came to the last one... from Joe. He gave me a Viktor & Rolf bag which had the box of perfume inside...I was so excited as I absolutely love this perfume! I opened the box and there was just a small wrapped box inside...still completely oblivious I opened the box and when I saw what was inside he says that I froze! I then looked at him and realised he had slipped from the sofa next to me and was now on one knee in front of me! I then burst into tears as he asked me to marry him...a few seconds later I was still crying! and he asked again and I was then able to snap out of it and say yes!

My beautiful ring!

We now have some engagement shoots booked for our trip to Disney in June...one with Disney in EPCOT and one with Randy at The Boardwalk!
CRP2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread