Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Feb 10, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Your photos are stunning It looks like you had the perfect day especially with the characters arriving, the little ones looked made up.
I love your colour scheme too
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 10, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Your wedding looked wonderful and your mums surprise, was a lovely touch. The cake look gorgeous, thank you for sharing.
Old 20 Feb 10, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkabella
Apprentice Imagineer

How loverly that was I was crying all the way through... I want to know what happened next, love your photos and I wish I had done that for my wedding nearly 12 years ago oh well maybe I will renew it one day one can dream. What a loverly day you must have had congrats to you both.
Old 20 Feb 10, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Thank you so much for this report. I know now I have done the right thing booking my wedding at WDW. We are doing ours at Wedding Gazebo, Yacht Club so right close by in September 2012. We are staying at AKL but I imagine my mum will stay at YC so I'll stay with her the night before.
I was just smiling away until Mickey and Minnie came along and then I started crying...I had totally dismissed the idea of having them because I just can't justify the cost with everything else but I definitely am going to have to drop enough hints for a surprise visit from them as it would be the perfect end to a beautiful ceremony...
The cake is gorgeous too. Can I ask a couple of questions:
1. was your cake chosen from the standard Escape range or did you pay for an upgrade? What was the quality like? Being Disney I imagine nothing less than perfect
2. Your photos are fabulous...was this the standard Disney photo package or someone else? If the latter, how much did you pay as they are so natural and beautiful
3. After the wedding is the bit I am struggling with...can you give any suggestions? I was thinking drinkies, then dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse then going to JellyRolls on BW
4. Is there any chance to have a 'song'? Not necessarily dance but 'our song'?
5. Do you have to pay for your officiant locally? If so what cost are we looking at?

Thanks for any help you can give

Edited at 05:27 PM.
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 10, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinnabon
Imagineer

What a great wedding report.
You have made me very happy reading this and seeing all the photos.
Thank-you.
Old 20 Feb 10, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

Congratulations, its been a great report. I feel for you in the dress in august we got married at the wedding pavilion in 2008 in august at it was roasting! Your dress is gorgeous and im glad everything went to plan. What a nice suprise at the end!
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 10, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh everything was so perfect .. Congratulations x

Trish x
Old 21 Feb 10, 01:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Mickey and Minnie as surprise guests - what more can you want for?
Stunning photos - I love the colour scheme.
Old 21 Feb 10, 06:02 AM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
What an amazing report and the photos are stunning, you looked gorgeous. I actually cried when I saw Minnie and MIckey!
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 10, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you so much for all your comments! It was wonderful having Mickey and Minnie because we weren't expecting it, lol! We didn't even notice them for a while - in the video you can hear my mum trying to get our attention when they arrived.

I still have plenty more to add, from the day itself and the honeymoon (that part is still a work in progress!), so will continue to add more here. I will also try and answer the quetsions that people have asked
Closed Thread